Pages:
Author

Topic: What price do you predict for the the coins you hold in 2018? - page 3. (Read 1427 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I think it will be 2014 all over again.  Big crash with blood on the streets and bitcointalk, followed by a much slower pace rise from the deep deep gutter.  But still I'm holding.  I expect my portfolio to be 30-60% less valued in USD.  Indicators say it will be around feb/march that this will happen.  The way BTC is rising now I expect it to be earlier.  But I'm ok with that (it has to drop 95% in order to have an actual loss).  In case it would rise and I sold now, I wouldn't be ok about it so I hold.  Cheesy

Well im glad you are postive
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I think it will be 2014 all over again.  Big crash with blood on the streets and bitcointalk, followed by a much slower pace rise from the deep deep gutter.  But still I'm holding.  I expect my portfolio to be 30-60% less valued in USD.  Indicators say it will be around feb/march that this will happen.  The way BTC is rising now I expect it to be earlier.  But I'm ok with that (it has to drop 95% in order to have an actual loss).  In case it would rise and I sold now, I wouldn't be ok about it so I hold.  Cheesy
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
Bitcoin at more than twenty five thousand dollars of course, there are going to be beautiful news for bitcoin during the next year, and this is going to pump the price by a lot of money, and there is no doubt with that.

I doubt about IOTA, it is a good coin, maybe it is one of the best that we have on the market right now, but it does not means that the price is going to be as high as that.

Maybe a $3 - $4 would be a good price for IOTA.

You forgot about Ethereum, it is obviously going to be over one thousand dollars by next year, but we dont know when exactly
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Being truthful, What price do you predict for the the coins you hold in 2018?

So i'm going to say end of 2018

Bitcoin- $25K
IOTA- $5
POWR- $4
Neo-$100
Lisk- $50
Ripple- $0.81

Pages:
Jump to: