Pages:
Author

Topic: What price range do you like to buy in to? - page 2. (Read 601 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
November 20, 2017, 11:18:11 PM
There so many emerging now altcoins from crypto market cap but for me I don't want shitcoin its like you gabled your capital in buying for them then suddenly that coin freeze the price in the crypto market cap. I always looked for those coins who have big opportunity and potential for earnings like bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin.
I always bought bitcoin every month half of my salary I spend bitcoin for investing and saving as well. For example price of bitcoin last few days $60k and now $70k then you have a gained a few months ago.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
November 20, 2017, 11:04:29 PM
When you're researching an alt for a new investment, is there a certain price range you aim to start at?

A lot of the coins I've invested in have been no more than a couple hundred satoshis and have generally earned me minimal gains, while I've skipped over some coins worth significantly more that ended up shooting up even further. On the flip side, I've also screwed myself over while trying to get in on a pump for a bigger coin.

Obviously the goal is to buy at any given coin's low point, but is it better to buy in to extremely cheap coins or coins that are already a bit stronger?
Invest NOW in bitcoin. It will moon to 9k USD right now. So it is better to buy. Well at some point you can try cheap coins. Invest in ripple you'll get more times profit. You can join some signal group, in order for you to have some signals on what coin to buy.

I bought bitcoin at 6300 and 7100 and 7600 and 7900 and I want to buy more and more.
What should be a good price in the range of 8k to buy ?
Buying right now would be a great idea I think. Everyday the price is increasing, as of writing this the price is at 8.2k. Waiting anymore will just increase the price IMO.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
November 20, 2017, 10:55:42 PM
When you're researching an alt for a new investment, is there a certain price range you aim to start at?
It varies. The given high point and low point on a specific market of crypto (e.g. Bitcoin, Ethereum and etc) differs base on how much demand  and supply it has. The price movement should be taken in account to identify the high and low given in a period of time. Take note that when we talk about shitcoins then it would be hard to predict and it's most likely a gamble. If you prefer a safe and where you can use technical analysis to predict the price then go for huge coins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
November 20, 2017, 10:47:51 PM
I make an analysis that we should buy it in range around 7k~7k2 but the price isn't stopped at that. So i think i would buy it in the next drop, about 7k3~7k5.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
ASK ME FOR LOANS
November 20, 2017, 10:44:29 PM

A lot of the coins I've invested in have been no more than a couple hundred satoshis and have generally earned me minimal gains, while I've skipped over some coins worth significantly more that ended up shooting up even further. On the flip side, I've also screwed myself over while trying to get in on a pump for a bigger coin.

Obviously the goal is to buy at any given coin's low point, but is it better to buy in to extremely cheap coins or coins that are already a bit stronger?
Invest NOW in bitcoin. It will moon to 9k USD right now. So it is better to buy. Well at some point you can try cheap coins. Invest in ripple you'll get more times profit. You can join some signal group, in order for you to have some signals on what coin to buy.

I bought bitcoin at 6300 and 7100 and 7600 and 7900 and I want to buy more and more.

What your dong is good all ready to buy at a different price level. But you may increase your waiting time to next time if price corrects then you may get a lower price. It is not easy to tell exactly what price you can buy.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
November 20, 2017, 08:54:30 PM
Even though I did buy fairly recently, in the range of about 7700 and 6800, I don't think I'd be buying again until it hit around 6000, as I really can't trust this bubble to keep going up and up and up. MAYBE I'm just paranoid but I know there has to be others like me who think the same things, it's just more and more trading with nothing new about Bitcoin.

Actually for some of the people that think BTC is going to the moon, could you give me a reson for this? I want 3.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
November 20, 2017, 07:53:43 PM
I do not have an actual price usually what i do is identify what is the best support level on a chart, once identified if the price hits the support level then i will buy. It usually work for me but of course not a 100%. There are always a losing trade.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
November 20, 2017, 03:20:31 PM
Most of my crypto money is in BTC, but I like to diversify. Plus the allure of 100%+ gains that alts occasionally offer is quite tantalizing Grin

I've considered Ripple before, but I don't really see the potential that some people like to talk about. The USD price seems to stay pretty steady even when it pumps, only rising a few cents before dropping back down.

As for signal groups, that doesn't really interest me. I'm already really turned off by PBC and their shady tactics, and I feel like signal groups are doing the same thing just to a smaller audience. It could be possible to gain something from them, but mostly I'd just feel like they're using me for their own gains.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 02:35:21 PM

Activity: 840
Merit: 268
November 20, 2017, 02:08:29 PM

Activity: 196
Merit: 11
November 20, 2017, 02:03:47 PM

Pages:
Jump to: