Pages:
Author

Topic: What price should we expect for B2X? - page 2. (Read 1990 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 22, 2017, 03:07:51 AM
I really do not know what would be the price of b2x, and by that I will not risk my bloody bath altcoins in this fork. Well, I believe eventually that it will pump after the fork. I'll just evade this one lol.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
October 22, 2017, 03:03:30 AM
Right now bitcoin gold is about to happen lots of people are predecting it will be arround 150usd mark.
But i am really curious about the Segwit2x means the B2X price that will be in mid of nov.
What do you think what price it will be.?As per my analytics i can see there are lots of minners supporting this so i am hoping it will be like 500usd or more.Please share your views and correct me if i am wrong here.

The last I saw earlier today, the futures market was trading on very low volume ~ 0.04 BTC. It was on an exchange I've never heard of -- Bitstar, I think. That's very generous considering there is no innovation around BTG. Just hype. That puts it in the $200-250 range, realistically. But again, this was on very low volume so it may not be truly representative.

GPU miners will support it if it carries value on the exchanges; they won't do it out of principle. It's difficult to say whether there is real demand for this coin or not. I'd say considering the distribution that it's probably worth dumping BTG fairly early on.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!
October 22, 2017, 03:03:17 AM
Every next clone of Bitcoin will be valued at lower level than previous released clone.
For sure, this new clone will be traded at much lower level than Bitcoin Cash.
If more clones will come after, it will be like producing "shit coins" for speculative purposes only.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
October 22, 2017, 03:01:06 AM
This should be under price speculation.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
October 22, 2017, 02:58:02 AM
As per my analytics i can see there are lots of minners supporting this so i am hoping it will be like 500usd or more.Please share your views and correct me if i am wrong here.

Why don't you share your analytics first for us to respond to?

Doing so would give us all a consistent and base reference from which to form an opinion. Thanks.
https://coin.dance/blocks
See the current support of B2X its almost 86% ,back in july it was only64% so being seen the that much growth in supporting community.I am being positive as it can be beyond 500usd.
I may be wrong in this but in https://www.bitstar.com/ in this website bgold already pre listed as 160usd,So if this no so popular fork can claim 150usd ,I think b2x will go really high.
My assumption may be very wrong here just saying my overview ,kindly correct me if anything wrong.
Activity: 410
Merit: 1
October 22, 2017, 01:55:35 AM
Does BTC value factor in at all? In other words, is it dependent on the value of BTC when the fork happens?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
October 22, 2017, 01:51:02 AM
As per my analytics i can see there are lots of minners supporting this so i am hoping it will be like 500usd or more.Please share your views and correct me if i am wrong here.

Why don't you share your analytics first for us to respond to?

Doing so would give us all a consistent and base reference from which to form an opinion. Thanks.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
October 22, 2017, 01:46:09 AM
Right now bitcoin gold is about to happen lots of people are predecting it will be arround 150usd mark.
But i am really curious about the Segwit2x means the B2X price that will be in mid of nov.
What do you think what price it will be.?As per my analytics i can see there are lots of minners supporting this so i am hoping it will be like 500usd or more.Please share your views and correct me if i am wrong here.
Pages:
Jump to: