Pages:
Author

Topic: what price will litecoin hit in the future? - page 2. (Read 9205 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
Litecoin now is arround $50-60 it is still way too low and under valued if we see bitcoin price..it could be potentially spike to $200 atleast. To be honest lite coin has many die hard supporter and believer
 And thats what makes coin great like bitcoin. Look at dash. It is has a many die hard thats why price always goes up.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
i think it will go up to 200 to 300 dollars
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
well for me I have no idea what litecoin will do but I'm guessing it will go up to 500 to 1000 in a few years and is a good long term investment
This is possible litecoin could reach to that amount 500-1000 but not now. It could possibly happen in the upcoming years. And litecoin is one of my hodling for a long term investment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I think in few years it will be above $300.
Ethereum will be above $1000
And
Bitcoin above 10K
 Cool
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
For 2019 my guess is more than $400. There are basically fanatics of litecoin here on btctalk. Its still seen as bitcoin's biggest alternative.
I also like to use fast coins. So I think investing litecoin is good, small risk involved.
You can be sure of this the price was at $3-4 for years and the only reason ltc increased because bunch of whales were pumping top coins with low cap. It started with dash , then eth and finally ltc also got pumped, there is a chance it falls back to $4 again in 2019 who knows anything can happen in 2 years. I'm holding 10 ltc bought at $30 let's hope your prediction comes true.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
Litecoin is one of the best cryptocurrency to invest in current market cycle. Next to bitcoin there are only few cryptocurrencies that are good for investment like Ethereum,Neocoin,Dash,Zcash, and Litecoin. Litecoin is doing right in all term of trading related fundamentals. Their valuation is doing good and they are also trending similar to bitcoin's supply and demand and the trend behaviour is doing good both in terms of Price and Volume and that can is clearly reflected in charts and that is why I am expecting Litecoin to reach $4000 to $5000 in coming 3 to 4 Years of time span.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
No one really knows since we can never predict anything in the crypto world. Moreover, its value depends on the progress of its projects and its investors. Anyhow, 2020 is a long way so if ever ltc will hit a little more than $100 by next year, there is a chance it will pump up and reach maybe $400 by 2020. These are just wild guesses with certain conditions.
Activity: 14
Litecoin
$318 by July 2018

Vertcoin
$375 by July 2018...

I think vertcoin is a better investment at $2.50
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
All is just our guess. However, Ltc you can rest assured when investing and keep it long term. I think it will reach $ 100-150 in 2018.
You can buy Ltc in USDT, rather than buy it in Bitcoin. Patience my friend.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
For 2019 my guess is more than $400. There are basically fanatics of litecoin here on btctalk. Its still seen as bitcoin's biggest alternative.
I also like to use fast coins. So I think investing litecoin is good, small risk involved.
Hmmm. $400 in 2019? That would be interesting though looking at the whole pattern it has moved this year. I have the huge feelings though that before the end of the year or early 2018, $100 may be a sure thing.

Its movement in 2018, will really show what its value might hold or what is realistic to predict for 2019, but for now, $300 - $400 may be possible but the real fact is if bitcoin will have huge prices then automatically litecoin also will be having some unimaginable price levels like $400 or even $500 also.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
If there is any project after Bitcoin that has good prospect for growth, it is litecoin. It is good now that Charlie has decided to focus on the project, i believe they need to work more on their marketing side of the project, which if got right will be huge for the project
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
I think Litecoin could be $500 or more by 2020. First needs to get in the $100s in 2018.
Activity: 14
I think it could find a good spot at $125 by next March.
Even though it's not a privacy coin, I think it'll knock
Monero out of the $100 and over, top 10 coins. It's not
so much the purpose, its more about the price.
I see Vertcoin passing both of them up though.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I think lite coin will the same position just like bitcoin in my opinion I think lite coin price in the future will be high my prediction about lite coin in the coming month is $200 or more but if we look at the year 2018 it will be very good for lite coin to grow at a fast rate and it is the time to purchase the lite coin because it will be very costly in the year 2018.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
I think the possible price of bitcoin in the year of 2019 is 200 dollars and possible price in the year of 2020 is 300-500 dollars that I think only. But everything is possible to happen because they have possible the price increase or decrease . But I hope the price will increase so we can make a lot of profit to those people have litecoin in their wallet. Buy more litecoin now and hold for more profits.
Activity: 55
I think it will be around $100 by Jan 2018. But with the current trend of bitcoin, the bullish trend might not last.
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
I have some hope in that litecoin will be worth more than $100 in some months, it is really capable to hit that mark, but it is so quiet between $50 and $70, it is weird because we have always seen litecoin in bullish trend.
But i dont care, i still believe in litecoin, but i dont have anything invested in it, but i still watch the market pretty close because i am a fan, but i am not speculating with this altcoin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Litecoin is potential coin and I think the price of this coin in the year of 2020 will be possible become 300-500 dollars and for sure if that happen those people have litecoin in their wallet can earn a lot of profit in the future. More litecoin more profit to come. So if you have extra money in your pocket its better to buy litecoin now and keep holding to earn more profit. But we dont know what actually happen to litecoin in the year of 2019 or 2020.
I also hope Litecoin can reach $ 300 because this market is very potential and used by many investors. I am sure in the coming time many new partners will help LTC get good price later this year
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
what do you guys think? what will happen in 2019,2020,... just curious to hear.
Since bitcoin and litecoin are very closely related I think I will describe LTC market cap in terms of bitcoin, I think LTC can have a market cap of 5% or 10% the size of the market cap of bitcoin, so if the 2020 market cap of bitcoin is 200 Billion that will give Litecoin a market cap of 10 to 20 billion, I do not know the mining rate of litecoin but that will give it a price between 180 and 360 dollars.
Pages:
Jump to: