Pages:
Author

Topic: What products would you buy with Bitcoins? - page 2. (Read 2927 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Mostly the Gadgets & Some gift cards from egifter.
Activity: 812
Merit: 587
Space Lord
I bought Raspberry Pi-s, coffee and other stuff.

But to answer your question: everything. If it was to be a global currency, I wouldn't hesitate to spend it.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Tongue well I'd love to buy everything with Bitcoin if I could but yeah, there aren't many options out there right now, but I reckon as the economy worsens things will get better for us.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
Where's the "Everything" option?
It is last on the list Smiley

I buy everything with BTC , but there is not much options in my country! There is one site with limited offers for everything: from restaurant discounts in the menu to offers for holidays. I already managed to convert my BTC into cash and paid my bills for electricity .
Hope more people in my country start accepting crypto.
Ah, forgot to say  i am buying and selling seeds with BTC. The offers of seedsman.com are very good Smiley
BR
Gondel
legendary
Activity: 1540
Where's the "Everything" option?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Travel tickets and PC video Games for me. Also sometimes music. Only when I want to support the artist though (some folks really need it).
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
So the idea is we all vote and you buy the items and resell them and hope the users who voted bought them ?
or am I way off ??

I vote concert tickets, I cant click the box due to 'no scipt' java blocker on extremist mode lol.. but ya thats my vote.

On a related topic I wish spendbitcoins.com would bring back the 'sell bitcoins for bpay' option.

dunno if you have bpay in other places than AU, I ssume you do, but if not its a way to basically pay bills for like 95% of companis who spend bills, like utilities or speeing fins etc.

I susepect spendbitcoins had legal issues so can't see that feature coming bacj any time soon. someone should offer it privately tho Smiley

Hi Justin,

Thanks for your vote.

We will not be offering any products like Spendbitcoins does.
CoinToGold wants to offer the products to you directly, and for each category one trusted supplier.
Paying utilities is up to the utility company to accept bitcoin as payment.

For concert tickets we will be offering Dutch concert tickets only to limitate fraud.
Any concert tickets you might be interested in, please let us know by sending an email to [email protected]
There are some huge festivals coming up here! 
legendary
Activity: 910
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
So the idea is we all vote and you buy the items and resell them and hope the users who voted bought them ?
or am I way off ??

I vote concert tickets, I cant click the box due to 'no scipt' java blocker on extremist mode lol.. but ya thats my vote.

On a related topic I wish spendbitcoins.com would bring back the 'sell bitcoins for bpay' option.

dunno if you have bpay in other places than AU, I ssume you do, but if not its a way to basically pay bills for like 95% of companis who spend bills, like utilities or speeing fins etc.

I susepect spendbitcoins had legal issues so can't see that feature coming bacj any time soon. someone should offer it privately tho Smiley
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
What products would you buy with Bitcoins?

3 votes per user
Shows the results after someone has voted.

CoinToGold.com would like to know what can be done to contribute
to the Bitcoin community and be a valuable asset to everyone.

Pages:
Jump to: