Pages:
Author

Topic: What project did you get your first bounty payment from?? - page 6. (Read 11292 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 265
Fuck off spammers you’re ruining this forum. Take your bounty with you.
I understand that this topic is not the best, but I read your comments and your created topics and can come to the conclusion that you are no better than not. You create spam and then you complain about it.

So harsh lol,but I don’t know whats he’s problem since he was also wearing a signature from a bounty lol

I heard bounty hunter are still able to make good money from promoting projects on here and I'm still knew but I hope I will be able to make better profits on this forum promoting token projects
But first learn to find good projects before looking good profit,because if you will just consider joining every bounty that cross your way for sure 90% of them will be scams

I forgot the first bounty that brings me profit but what i can say is bounties are really profitable if you know where to start
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
Actually the first bounty does not compensate well and that was really a bad experience. However, I was able to join one project to which I made a profit and that encourage me to join again. Now that the current market is not good and most of the ICO projects failed or the token undervalued then I prefer joining fixrates bounty like the 777coin signature campaign.

I am just contented on what I get from it unlike doing bounty that rewards useless token.
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
I heard bounty hunter are still able to make good money from promoting projects on here and I'm still knew but I hope I will be able to make better profits on this forum promoting token projects
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
I came to the forum in March 2018 and, unfortunately, did not have time to earn anything. I chose the wrong projects. But now I have a lot of unnecessary tokens in my wallet, of course, this is ridiculous. I do not know what to do with them. But it was a good lesson for the future to choose the right projects for yourself.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
my first payment come from IDAP.io project
but it just small amount , like 100 or less. i don't follow the project, but from i know this project still run well. Glad to join their bounty campaign
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
I do not remember what was that project, but I have earned like 200 bucks in Ether and it felt outstanding. Unfortunately it was directly before the big fall from 20k to 3k USD and science than bounties do not bring a lot of money.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
I don't really remember, which project. but if it's not mistaken, Monaco Coin (MCO) I get a payment of $1000 only from signature campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
The first time I got income from Stellar, at that time we could get some money when connecting a Facebook account with a Stellar account. it was the first money I got, at that time it was about the money I got which ranged from 10 to 15USD. a small amount indeed when compared to the present, but it is very meaningful and has provided motivation to me to be able to get to know the world of digital currency more.
Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
My first bounty reward is minexcoin. at that time I only got 30 MNX. and the second from the IFT project. after that there are many more. but the most memorable was the Cobinhood project. at that time I got a big reward.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624
As someone who had not been active for a long time in the forum, I made a return here when bounty campaigns were popular. The first project I participated in was the DIW project, and at that time the project was very popular. Although I have no value today, I liked this project at the time and I was doing many things to win the bounty awards. But the project team was so irresponsible that the award distributions were too late, and I won the first bounty payout from the second Gifcoin campaign I participated in. At that time, the market had just begun to stagnate, and despite the conditions of that period, I had a profit like 1 ETH. Thinking about the past, I wish we could go back to those days.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
My first bounty project was Iagon and that was where my first reward came from, but it will surprise you to know that I have not sold anything out of it. I am still holding the tokens, because I believe in the team of the project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 12
At the end of 2017, I was given tokens of the Trade.io platform, at that time it was quite a lot, almost 300 $.
In early 2018, they still grew, so I decided to keep them .. In the end, I decided in vain =)
Activity: 355
Merit: 27
I have so far failed to earn a more or less decent amount with the help of bounty. Some tokens are not traded on exchanges, and those that are traded cost a penny.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
I only joined bounties in 2018 I think and if I'm not mistaken it's INF (Infinitus) which was a success. Although they have paid us, but still the token is not tradeable.

However, I'm not in a hurry though, would rather hold on it and wait till the proper time to sell because the project is really good.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
if im not mistaken the bounty name was called tracker  . it was based on waves  , i was a newbier member that time and i recieved lots of tokens after thier project ended  but i was shocked to see that all those tokens only cost cheap  . it  as less than 1 usd and i cant trade them because there was some kind of fee or a minimum limit that must be reached before i withdrew them  . it was then folowed by bitdice bounty campaign but i didnt manage to recieve any coins from them  .  that was the time i decided to stop joining bounties because of that horrible experience  .
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
If I'm not wrong, I got the first bounty payment from the Ethereum Blue project, I got 1000 BLUE in Oct 2017.

It was PoSToken, I accumulated about $1000, as project looked promising I didn't sell it, eventually they exit scammed.
WTF, PoSToken turn into a scam? Really?
I did not expect about that, for sure. Because actually, the concept of PoSToken project has is very good and very promising; "the first Proof-of-Stake ethereum-based tokens".

Damn. Projects with unique concepts like that can turn into a scam.

everything can happen and it becomes very possible. even though some people who have enjoyed the results of airdrop and bounty were held, but a good project turned out to be a scam. very upset.
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
If I'm not wrong, I got the first bounty payment from the Ethereum Blue project, I got 1000 BLUE in Oct 2017.

It was PoSToken, I accumulated about $1000, as project looked promising I didn't sell it, eventually they exit scammed.
WTF, PoSToken turn into a scam? Really?
I did not expect about that, for sure. Because actually, the concept of PoSToken project has is very good and very promising; "the first Proof-of-Stake ethereum-based tokens".

Damn. Projects with unique concepts like that can turn into a scam.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
Bowhealth, and Atlant. Both are my first bounties. I am less active in this forum, only at the end of 2017, I joined the bounty campaign.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Maybe Trueflip if i not wrong. Because i only remember it and Atlant. Old project but at least it still have value until now. At past some gambling project really be favourite because sometime it can get pumped after listed on market.
Pages:
Jump to: