Pages:
Author

Topic: What pushes a lady into double dating. - page 3. (Read 452 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I think money pushes a lady into a double date.  Sometimes it can be due to other reasons.  Again, even if one is better than the other, the girls double date.  But it can be due to different reasons according to the situation
If you think or say that money pushes ladies into double dating,what about those that has money yet their women still double date,what exactly did they want ?
Activity: 51
I think money pushes a lady into a double date.  Sometimes it can be due to other reasons.  Again, even if one is better than the other, the girls double date.  But it can be due to different reasons according to the situation
Activity: 2044
Merit: 181
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
This life no balance,and if you are trying to balance it ,it might course a big issue to you but all the same will all try our best in anything we are doing to make sure that life is smoother for us ,can you imagine a girl his man do everything for her yet she still went ahead in cheating on him ,I want to know what exactly that push ladies into this double dating .
Do we really need to answer this? your post already given the answer in that highlighted part .

that this kind of girl is not someone who can be trusted , because even if you gave her everything still she will cheat because a cheater will always cheat .

maybe this girl is not gonna be happy in single men.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
April 30, 2024, 11:31:09 PM
This life no balance,and if you are trying to balance it ,it might course a big issue to you but all the same will all try our best in anything we are doing to make sure that life is smoother for us ,can you imagine a girl his man do everything for her yet she still went ahead in cheating on him ,I want to know what exactly that push ladies into this double dating .
If someone cheats after doing everything for him then there is nothing left to do. But for what you mentioned I think you should become friendly with your partner and not hide anything from him. If you can't do something friendly then it won't be possible to solve this problem. Have to share everything with your partner.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 30, 2024, 02:41:58 AM
People are all different and we all do things for different reasons.

There’s no definitive answer to give you because we are not the woman you are talking about. There could be lots of reasons but I would suggest to not think or blame oneself for your partner cheating. More often times than not it has nothing to do about you and more to do with the cheating partner and the person they found.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
April 29, 2024, 04:42:47 PM
Too many stories to tell about that.

It's about the preference of the girl that goes into cheating despite being secured with her partner. Also in among men, there are also that kind of story that they've got a wife material partner but then they decide to cheat.

So when you find the partner of your life that you like to settle for your life, don't be an idiot that you'll find the things that can't be found to her but instead, find the great things that you've found on her.
Activity: 0
April 29, 2024, 12:08:34 PM
Some women are born prostitutes. Now a days,Most men date for beauty even when they are fully aware that she is responsible. If you want to date a woman,date a God's fearing woman,it  matters a lot.you don't expect a girls you meet at the club,a Sex addict,a girl that loves money so much to be faithful to one man. Date a God fearing woman that respect and acknowledge the things of God and you will never regret it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 168
April 29, 2024, 10:48:32 AM
i was once in that position where my girlfriend turned out to be dating someone else. i thought that whether i was less attractive, less affectionate, or for other reasons, but apparently i was wrong, the biggest reason why she dated other men when she already had a partner was because she felt bored with the partner she had now, so for this reason, she is looking for another man to satisfy her boredom.

most women apparently get bored with the partner they have, so they look for another man because they feel bored and there are no challenges in their relationship and this is why many women cheat on their partners because their relationship is too flat.
Activity: 238
Merit: 35
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest
April 29, 2024, 10:42:06 AM

The question is what is the measure of love the lady hard to the man who provides all things , there is one say though you gives all you hard without love it will still profit you nothing this some principles of some ladies they we take all what you have because they have no love for you thereby profiting you the giver nothing.

Secondly the man who the lady is cheating has he carry out some psychological check on the lady to know the lady emotional feeling if love exist because is only love that can stop cheating as well know the intention of the lady .
Other mere reason is insecurities if been married by the man they date, it may appear that in the process of dating they have occasionally remind the man to pay their Bride price but the man prolonged and keep promising of doing where they loss confidence on him.

Another may be sexual satisfaction, they may be financially satisfied but sexually not satisfied, also issue of nagging from the man etc. lastly some too has cheating as hereditary where it's difficult to control no matter the level of financial satisfaction and the sexual satisfaction given by the man they always desires to cheat.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
April 29, 2024, 09:15:34 AM
this is what happened if you are not open to each other I mean sometimes there is a issue that both parties are not willing to talk to each of them.
this is why I made sure if i am entering the relationship me and my partner will never hide secrets and wanted, and mostly it is the problem in Bed ,we are too shy to open to our partner what we wanted and what are we desires in love making.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
April 29, 2024, 08:54:13 AM
if the man did everything for the goodness of the relationship and for the goodness of
the Girl yet she cheated ? then that girl deserves nothing but betrayal also .
that kind of girl does not deserve any love because she cannot be contented with
everything that lovers provided .
i felt sorry for the man if this is true because i am also a man that loves my wife so
much , but lucky that my wife is loyal since day one of our relationship.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
April 29, 2024, 08:52:46 AM
The reason could be anything like one can be rich and the other one shows love and affection so when someone wants both they just prefer dating both men instead of thinking straight.

When you are in serious relationship then it's important to be transparent and honest with your partner, when you feel things are not working better break instead of cheating.
Activity: 84
April 29, 2024, 06:39:38 AM
Pages:
Jump to: