Pages:
Author

Topic: What really happened to Phinnaeus Gage on June 17, 2014 @ 05:34:23 PM.... - page 3. (Read 3848 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
May be he sold the account to some account trader and the account trader can't sell it off because he is such a prominent member here that anyone else trying to post as him will be found out and get negative trust in no time.
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
abducted by alien NSA illuminati butterfly labs world order
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/phinnaeus-gage-24792

I think this may go deeper than anyone could imagine. I know it appears he is still around using alt accounts but resent research has indicated the posts being made look computer generated from a database of Phinnaeus Gage's previous post from here and other internet sources. The alt account post seem real, but here's how it works to trick us:

"Suppose that I'm locked in a room and ... that I know no Chinese, either written or spoken". And that i have a set of rules in English that "enable me to correlate one set of formal symbols with another set of formal symbols", that is, the Chinese characters. These rules allow me to respond, in written Chinese, to questions, also written in Chinese, in such a way that the posers of the questions – who do understand Chinese – are convinced that I can actually understand the Chinese conversation too, even though I cannot.

Now that's out of the way, where could he have disappeared to, or who could have abducted him?
NSA? AMT? BFL? Aliens? Satoshi?...We need to find out what really happened on that day to everyone's favorite legendary Member.

No FUD please, this is a serious situation.

Pages:
Jump to: