Pages:
Author

Topic: What research do you do before you make a trade on a coin? - page 2. (Read 419 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
I think simple in trading, buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high, but before buying first you must make sure  the coin price will rise up in 1 or 2 months, if you want to buy cheaply you can buy it in etherdelta especially new coin available before listed in exchange. there they will sell cheaper in etherdelta, and when coin will be listed in exchange the price will be rise up.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Actually i focus here in forum.and every link that coming from reliable users(ofcourse those not have red tag) i do check on them.i believe in them most specially the legendary that has green tag.and i research every ico that has good portfolio and team.thats how i research before i start trading
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
seems like it was not your first time doing trading and i believe you're understand how to trade other assets,
but cryptocurrency and other assets are completely different,
because cryptocurrency can be manipulated by people easily unlike Fiat,and other assets.
we're using fundamental and technical analysis just to see the bigger picture about what will happen,not to determine our move.
why ? because cryptocurrency is a decentralized thing,
what i mean is the price moved by the community themself,and  for them who has a million coins in their wallet.
they can do as their wish to the price and the movement can change at anytime.

daily profit ? for now i am not,because it's very unstable and can goes up or goes down at any time.
for example : look at bitcoin movement this past 2 days,the price moved for more than $1000.
if we're doing the daily profit,i believe we will miss it right away.

for other question i can not answer it because right now the only thing that i know and has a good potential is Bitcoin,
so no checklist and no green one.

lastly,always move to the opposite side from what people says.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
The first im not a daily traders because that was too risky for my personally.

Checklist is a must in my opinion.

I was looking on the exchange sites which gives me the easiest way to trade. i will try to buy the coin at the dip and never try to buy at the green.

For the firth question and it seems different position everyday.

It's quite difficult to do a research for the dauly trade because that depends on your luck.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
You can not be said to be a newbie in trading! You are asking fundamental question which of course may apply to traditional market. Crypto currency trading is quite different and I will advice that you
need reorientation before your u star trading crypto. Familiarize yourself with the market and read every single trade on your traded coin.
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
I would like to know what research the full time day traders do before trading any particular coin? and what their trade entry and trading procedure is during the day?

Do you have a daily take profit target?

Do you go by a checklist before making a trade entry?

Do you Look at an exchange and make a trade entry on a coin going up by a certain percentage?

Do you mostly buy/sell your positions on the same day?

I know its a lot of questions and will generate different answers by different traders and probbably answered somewhere already, but this help would be extremely useful to a newbie like me.

I do understand the basic concepts fundamental analasis and technical analasis etc when looking at markets and know that news and trend patterns are what most professional traders look at.

Pages:
Jump to: