Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT RESOURCES DO YOU GUYS USE WHEN LOOKING FOR ICOS - page 2. (Read 254 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Then I recommend some of my favorite ICO review sites.
https://icodrops.com/
https://icorating.com/
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
Do our own research about ICO. Reading the ICO's whitepaper is a must. Also keep in touch with ICO's website and their social media pages like facebook,twitter,medium. Also getting ideas and opinions from crypto experts will also help in great amount.

Good advice and i may add also to read some ico review sites. I am also using cointelegraph, newsbtc, ico rating, icobench and so forth. More sources means narrowing your choices and filtering only good ICO's or lowering your chances to be scam. Always do your own research and always guard your investment from scams.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
First, I'm looking for Token distribution ""When and How"
Greed can be defined by a high token distribution to the team members, let’s say, more than 50% of the tokens is suspicious. A good project will link its token distribution to the roadmap. Because each phase or milestone of the project requires a certain amount of funding.

Watch for the token distribution stage. Some projects just release their tokens hours after the ICO has ended. Some projects need to develop a beta version before sending out the tokens. If you look at the percentage gain of Etherium (one year between ICO and token distribution, around 500% gain), Augur (1+ years, 1500%) and Decent (8 month, 350%), sometimes this break creates a very positive hype around the project.
Activity: 83
Do our own research about ICO. Reading the ICO's whitepaper is a must. Also keep in touch with ICO's website and their social media pages like facebook,twitter,medium. Also getting ideas and opinions from crypto experts will also help in great amount.
Activity: 3
HEY EVERYONE NEW TO THE ICO INVESTING SIDE OF CRYPTO SO JUST WANTED SOME ADVICE AS TO WHERE TO FIRST START LOOKING FOR NEW ICOS
ALSO WHAT ARE SOME RESOURCES YOU USE TO RATE ICOS HELPPPPPPPPPPP
Pages:
Jump to: