Pages:
Author

Topic: what should do if btc gradually fall down? - page 12. (Read 941 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I still decided to hold the BTC, although prices have dropped to the lowest level. I believe that at the end of this year, BTC prices will increase again, the Crypto market will recover. Currently the market is being affected by the nations, they are looking at the rules applicable to the Crypto market. So it makes investors afraid to hold. But last year would be a good time for Crypto to grow.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Something tells me your favorite book rhymes with tyrannosaurus.

That being said, if bitcoin drops, as it has been recently, there's nothing you can really do about it. You can either cash out and make your losses real, or you can wait for the market to recover, as it has many times in the past.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
Yo should gradually buy bitcoin in that case, when it was $20K people said it is too expensive I can't buy it, now it is $8k everyone wants to sell it, especially those who want to get rich with bitcoin  Cheesy.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
is it just me or does this look like something you write using Thesaurus! "procuring robotized styles of coins" I mean what the hell is that Cheesy

in any case the thing you should do is to stop hanging out in forums and read/write about the price specially when you need to use a dictionary Wink
when investing your money, you accept the different risks that come with it if you can't do that then maybe you shouldn't be making an investment. the market has drops sometimes. it can't just go up forever.

He came here to teach us about the things that we can do. Did you know that you can live, or you can die?

So  you can Hold or you also can exchange!!!!!

It reminds me of those TA analysis on Coindesk. "BTC is looking like it wants to go down... Or it could also go up. We'll see tomorrow."
So, you can buy, or you can sell, I'm just here to tell you there are options Cheesy

This thread is going into the shredder pretty soon.
Activity: 28
Calm down, just take a look at history. Every currency has its highs and downs. Even btc will fall many times. And many times btc will rise. And in future it'll take all over this paper money
Activity: 40
I always try to average down, but you're obviously limited to what you can spend.

Why do you think like that...... Huh Huh Huh
Good thinking is "Average".. but why not limited in this Current time Sad Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
There will be other coins in the market to invest in cryptocurrencies if Bitcoin is falling down completely but if the investor has proper research with him then there should be no reason to worry if he has adequate confidence on his research. If Bitcoin is falling down after investing then I would go with systematic investment plan to bring down the average acquisition cost as I do have some plans with my investment. I would also go with diversification options to reduce the risk of price volatility by staking the capital in the single option.
Activity: 635
Merit: 251
I always try to average down, but you're obviously limited to what you can spend.
You don't need to sell your bitcoin just hodl. Be a ball of steel coz if you don't hold bitcoin probably you will have a big problem in the futute. Understand very well bout market, this down fall is just a good correction. Everything's going up!

Why Hold if falling? Huh Huh Huh Huh ???Pls give me if Any specific Idea.................
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
You don't need to sell your bitcoin just hodl. Be a ball of steel coz if you don't hold bitcoin probably you will have a big problem in the futute. Understand very well bout market, this down fall is just a good correction. Everything's going up!
Activity: 224
the main thing is not to panic and decide to sell or leave bitcoin for yourself
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Activity: 84
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
Activity: 275
If bitcoin is slowly degrading, then I will look for a new currency to invest instead of bitcoin. I will sell bitcoin to buy another currency. I will be looking for a new job when the bitcoin ends.

Is BTC end?
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
If bitcoin is slowly degrading, then I will look for a new currency to invest instead of bitcoin. I will sell bitcoin to buy another currency. I will be looking for a new job when the bitcoin ends.
You're wrong. Bitcoin is still the most reliable coin. Now it is very noticeable. All altcoins clearly repeat the behavior of bitcoin price charts. This means that bitcoin sets a trend for the entire cryptocurrency market. I think that now there will be a flow of capital into the most popular coins. This means that less popular coins can significantly reduce their price but then we will see an increase in the price of x5-x10. The main thing is not to panic.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: