Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I do about it? - page 10. (Read 1183 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
March 19, 2019, 10:12:57 AM
You can't expect sell your tokens in good price until bitcoin start bull run. And we don't know when it will happen. Although your token price will not 100X but you can sell it in good price. So you just need hold it with patience. However you got these tokens free Wink. So you shouldn't be panic because you are not going to lose anything.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
March 19, 2019, 09:44:19 AM
I will simply say you should hodl them and be patient. Do your background research to fish out the shit once and get ready to dump as soon as market becomes green. For now, hodl because you don't have to sell where is already worthing nothing.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
March 19, 2019, 09:30:45 AM
For a long time I collected these tokens from the bounty+airdrop. All tokens fell terribly after ico. It is curious how long you have to wait when they grow up.

It's difficult to tell. You should check all the projects one by one and see for yourself which of those can have a good future. Those will probably grow when the money will come again into crypto markets.
The rest can be sold, although they are probably already worthless.

Since the market is low, it's not the best time to sell, so it also depends on how much you need the fiat you'd get for them.

However, it's your decision to take. I am in basically the same situation like you, but I reached the point it doesn't really worth it to sell.
One of the tokens I have used to worth about 200$ (for the ~90 tokens) in December 2017 and now it's under 0.50$.
Activity: 138
Merit: 5
trader
March 19, 2019, 09:17:42 AM
For a long time I collected these tokens from the bounty+airdrop. All tokens fell terribly after ico. It is curious how long you have to wait when they grow up. maybe i need just wait 100x)))

Pages:
Jump to: