Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I do to get bitcoins? - page 29. (Read 10690 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
June 18, 2016, 01:24:22 PM
Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards
-Some guy on the internet

Just going to pop this address here: 1HNCH7C2zYTufQQ8ESSdnDs9EgfzVChMBS
I would not recommend donating as the only thing you will get in return is a
thank you from me Tongue

There are lots of ways to earn money, if you have skills to trade then you can start bitcoins and other alt coins trading to earn more bitcoins

And if you don't have skills and knowledge for that then you can try to buy bitcoins when they are cheap using fiat and then sell them when they will be expensive
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
June 18, 2016, 12:54:59 PM
To get bitcoins, you should

1.  If you have money, buy it.
2.  Work for it.

Option 2 somehow needs little to big task.   If you have established your twitter follower, you can join twitter campaign with different altcoins and current ICO's that offers bounty by following them and Retweeting their msgs.  Another one is joining cryptocurrency FB group, some group are generous that they tip newly members with their coin.  Others requires share and like task then giving you bounty for that.  And the very popular one is the signature campaign.  By the way, other forum offers some satoshi if you register and start posting on their forum.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
June 18, 2016, 11:13:48 AM
there are many ways to have a bitcoins, one that you can do first is you can
join in the signature campaign, you can also look for a giveaway coins
or check this link:
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=71.0 Wink
Yes this is basic method to earn Bitcoin but you are Newbie so you will not get chance in all signature campaign. There are some signature for you i think 2 or 3 is there try there and earn Bitcoin. Or buy Bitcoin for low price and do trading here also you can make Bitcoins but it is very risky method but you don't have other choice.
My best idea is to start your BTC earnings by joining signature campaign,since its a major and most of the people here are earning some enough amount of bitcoins from it and you don't need any special knowledge needed here. You can buy some high rank account to start the above.

Signature campaign is good way to earn bitcoin, the only thing you need to care of is that you don't spam and post the quality information which can be useful for everyone.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
June 18, 2016, 11:08:25 AM
Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue

If you don't have the skills, i know that you can develope. I mean, there is no person that doesn't have any skills, skills is discoverable, you should discover it yourself. Work really hard for you to have skills.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
June 15, 2016, 02:12:27 PM
or check this link:
Yes this is basic method to earn Bitcoin but you are Newbie so you will not get chance in all signature campaign. There are some signature for you i think 2 or 3 is there try there and earn Bitcoin. Or buy Bitcoin for low price and do trading here also you can make Bitcoins but it is very risky method but you don't have other choice.
My best idea is to start your BTC earnings by joining signature campaign,since its a major and most of the people here are earning some enough amount of bitcoins from it and you don't need any special knowledge needed here. You can buy some high rank account to start the above.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
June 15, 2016, 01:49:15 PM
or check this link:
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
June 15, 2016, 01:41:02 PM
or check this link:
Activity: 574
June 14, 2016, 03:51:17 AM
Probably typing captchas is the best you are a newbie that is just getting started on bitcoin businesses. However, beware of any potential malware that may harm your computer and steal all your bitcoins instead!

If you have some capital, invest in a bitcoin startup, or at a P2P loan site.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
June 14, 2016, 03:01:45 AM
Sig campaign are good way to earn bitcoin but just like what you said you dont have skills. i would recommend you to buy bitcoin using fiat and start investing or holding your coins for halving. its a good start while learning in some ways to earn.
Activity: 294
June 14, 2016, 02:50:41 AM
I think that if you'd like some bitcoins, then you've gotta work very hard for each bit of them. You can't earn any currency without devoting time and effort into that currency.

I suggest you look into bitcoinget.com or coinbucks for some tasks and surveys to complete.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
June 14, 2016, 01:44:44 AM
Hi,good day to you. Welcome to the bitcoin world. You'll get addicted to it for sure especially when you are already earning. There are lot of ways to get bitcoins and the ways of earning bitcoins are below:

1) Visiting faucets

There are a lot of faucet sites available in the internet  but the bitcoin that you will get from them is just minimal. Well if you are just a starter or newbie in this world bitcoin and you dont want to invest money in it, bitcoin faucets will help you a lot.

2) Gambling

There are a lot of bitcoin gambling sites in the web so if you are the type of person who is ready for risky things, this one is for you. You can invest your earnings from faucet sites. You might double it or totally lose it. Just don't be greedy.

3)Trading

-A good way to make an earning with Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general is to do it through trading. CEX.IO allows you buying Bitcoins with payment cards or via bank transfer, after which you can convert it to other crypto or fiat using the price volatility at your advantage. But of course, trading is very risky so you should prepare for it.

4)Offer something for bitcoins

-Another way to earn Bitcoins online is to sell something for crypto. If you are keen on handmade, you can accept BTC on your ETSY page, and if you are a merchant, you can use register with one of the Bitcoin payment providers, such as BitPay. For more info on how to accept Bitcoin, see this article.

5.Mine bitcoins

-The very first way to get your own Bitcoins was through mining. In 2009, every block mined (every 10 minutes on average) brought a reward of 50 BTC to the lucky one who managed to solve the computational problem. Right now and till 2016, every block brings 25 BTC. While the reward is still luring, there are some issues which stand in the way of earning some loot:
– The hashing difficulty has grown significantly over the last years. No single equipment has enough computational power to compete for Bitcoins.
– Mining has gotten unprofitable.
– In hope for some reward, people are forced to unite in pools or use cloud mining services.
– Even when the efforts are combined, there is still need to pay for the electricity, and the utility bills often exceed the mining reward.
All these factors make Bitcoin mining these days unprofitable. This makes us move forward to the next strategy of earning Bitcoins online.

I hope this one helps. Smiley
Activity: 196
June 14, 2016, 01:23:57 AM
I can recommend new interesting service. He reminded me reddit. In it you write articles and earn currency. Truth does not pay in Bitcoin and its currency, but there is no problem to exchange it.

The new social network Steemit will pay for the publication cryptocurrency. Steemit, a new social media platform where everyone gets paid to post online, has been released in beta.
http://cointelegraph.com/news/steemit-new-social-media-platform-which-pays-you-to-post
Activity: 413
June 14, 2016, 01:14:47 AM
active at bitcointalk join campaign
or you can buy btcoin then trade it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 14, 2016, 01:14:05 AM
you could maybe play some cool games like cs go and earn free stuff from the workshop and sell it on opskins for btc Smiley
Activity: 574
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
June 14, 2016, 01:12:06 AM
You should join the signature campaign, you will recieved payment from that. it's better if you make your position higher. Find the signature campaign in here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0   . good luck.
Activity: 310
June 14, 2016, 01:09:25 AM
Open online shop payment by bitcoin.
There are some of those, and many others that accept dollars and bitcoin.
Bitcoin allows online marketplaces to be brought up much easier than before, no dealing with payment processors with big commissions. Its just the merchant, and the buyer. No middlemen.
Activity: 644
June 14, 2016, 01:08:34 AM
You can get free bitcoins from faucet or legit faucet website's but i don't suggest you to go in any faucet website you can also join campaign here in bitcointalk because faucet its give you small bitcoin or 10,000 satoshi or 0.00010bitcoin if you join in bitcoin campaign you can earn as much as 0.005 a week then you can go to the gambling website where you can double your bitcoin in a second and where you can lose your bitcoin like a magic hahaha this is my oponion its up to you if you follow Smiley
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
June 14, 2016, 12:58:14 AM
I'm holding bitcoin and will sell it for a expected price. But if bitcoin's value getting decrease, I might sell some of them rather I got loss more and more.
For bitcoin usage, I spend it with my brother and my friend. Because of me, they know Bitcoin.
Activity: 798
June 13, 2016, 06:31:20 AM
invest some money to start a website or to start a blog and at there you will earn some amount of bitcoin from selling the ad space at there, plus you can also earn from different ad networks which pay through bitcoin.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
June 13, 2016, 05:59:59 AM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue

Well you don't have any skill as you said. Atleast you know how to write here in forum, by writing you can earn bitcoin. Just make your Rank here high, or as a NEWBIE you can join some signature campaign that accepts Newbie. Whenever your Rank here Goes UP. Price of your per post will go high too depends on the signature campaign that you will enroll. As a student you can do this. goodluck
Pages:
Jump to: