Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I do to get bitcoins? - page 39. (Read 10690 times)

legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049
May 10, 2016, 04:53:53 PM
I have no skills except for making offensive jokes

Let me expand on the guy above me:

that what I can suggest you at a moment or try to develop skills and try to learn new things that will help you in long run.

This is pretty much what you should be doing. I'd say that the most valued skills that you could learn right now (to earn bitcoin AND help you in the rest of your life as well) are coding (front end or back end, both are great in their own way), graphics designing, and or trading. Just teach yourself a little bit each day and seriously, you'll be skilled in a jiffy. All three of those skills can have a huge payout, especially trading since you're technically self employed.

Good luck.

I've noticed that there have been two new replies by people who are encouraging gambling and faucets. Gambling is definitely not the way to go, since it's a thousand times easier to lose your money than to gain a tiny amount, and you should avoid faucets as well unless you think working for a few pennies an hour is worth it.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
May 10, 2016, 04:51:56 PM
is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while...

If you OK with micro-earnings I can suggest you to use some good faucet, like this one for example:
batblob.com Your account is still very fresh so not many signature campaigns are in your reach:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitvest-plinko-sig-campaign-earn-up-to-0007post-newb-hero-welcome-1237129 bitvest campaign for newbies
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/777coin-signature-campaign-earn-up-to-0007post-newb-hero-welcome-840124 777coin campaign for newbies

You can lurk this forum to find yourself some job/task like drawing logos, writing reviews or articles.

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
May 10, 2016, 04:51:38 PM
Get bitcoins fast and free only faucet but I don't suggest you because it's too small, gambling is good enough to get bitcoin fast and free, but you must find gambling sites give promotion or giveaway, such as sign-up bonus.
You can check gambling promo or giveaway: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=71.0
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
May 10, 2016, 04:42:38 PM
If you don't hold any skills then you should simply buy bitcoin using fiat currency, that what I can suggest you at a moment or try to develop skills and try to learn new things that will help you in  long run.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
May 10, 2016, 04:30:25 PM
Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards
-Some guy on the internet

Just going to pop this address here: 1HNCH7C2zYTufQQ8ESSdnDs9EgfzVChMBS
I would not recommend donating as the only thing you will get in return is a
thank you from me Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: