Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I do with a 1000$ and what would you do? - page 19. (Read 6230 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
$1000 is a small amount, so in order not to waste time choosing the right coin for investing,
Small? Tell me how much the capital you currently have now. Probably less than $1k and $1k is not a small amount if you haven't collected in your entire left.

You can simply hold these coins and wait for growth. I think around 2020 you can expect an increase in the prices of these two coins and make a profit.
It's not as simple as you said, holding $1k on 2 different coins are just wasting your time because these two coins are not supposed to hold like that
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I would start investing in the top three ranking.  And he would distribute the money 50% of Bitcoin and 50% divided between Ethereum and Litecoin.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
You can do anything about the $ 1000 you have, but if it is me then I will try to invest the money in ICO / IEO, but not all of it because to be honest I am still not ready if the worst things happen like a scam or no coin value as expected, therefore I will not do all in, no matter what money I have, no matter what coin I invest in, this is that I will not risk all my money because basically crypto has a high risk and I don't want to bear it all at once
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
If you really want to invest in crypto and that too if its first investment, then start with bitcoin. Sky is the limit for bitcoin in the years to come. Followed by ETH.
I completely agree with this guy, why do not you think about buying Bitcoin at first?
Real Bitcoin market dominance is 90%, yes, it is true, check it here: https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-dominance-is-actually-above-90-new-research-suggests
So why you go against the trend?
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
Base on my country, This amount is big enough to sustain our food budget for one month. If I have 1,000$ in this current market scenario I will buy 300$ altcoins and 200$ for bitcoin. The remaining 500$ goes to food and unfortunate Children besides us. Share your blessing wisely is satisfying.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
There are likely new coins with great potential that can be beneficial. Yet, before purchasing such coins you have to consider every one of the dangers. I don't think putting resources into bitcoin and Ethereum is totally dependable, however here you have less hazard.
Activity: 744
Merit: 10
https://goldeth.io/
if I have a capital of $ 1000, of course the first thing I will do is invest in bitcoin and some altcoin like ETH, EOS, LTC and BNB. they have great potential in the future, many users invest with them and are certainly very worthy of long-term investment.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Just leave them on your bank account till further clarification of things. The market is really unpredictable at the moment and nobody knows what is going to happen tomorrow, but if even after Bakkt exchange announcement the market falls, I would not invest right now.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
$1000 is a small amount, so in order not to waste time choosing the right coin for investing, you can buy Bitcoin and Ethereum for example in a ratio of 50/50. You can simply hold these coins and wait for growth. I think around 2020 you can expect an increase in the prices of these two coins and make a profit.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
If I had a thousand dollars right now I would be looking at buying the next launchpad project from Binance. That is the only sure way at the moment you can make quick profits right now. If you are lucky, you can get x5 of your capital via launchpad
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
Well, i am also in the same situation right now. I have a little investment slightly more then urs but i myself is looking to invest it properly so that i can get rid of the 9-5 job and live my life more freely. I am also considering buying a node or investing in ETH and LTC. but going for a routine life business, this investment is too small and also a guy like me who spends his 90% of the available time infront of the computer, a real life business is not an ideal thing to do. So here are my options, that i am planning

1. Trading
2. ETH and some other altcoins
3. Node.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
My first thought was to put it in to Altcoins, Like
Ethereum
RSR
Theta
EOS

These would be my picks 100% Which coin would you leave out or add to that?

I was also thinking
Of Buying a Masternode and run it on a Vps, but I have 0 experience with that and I was looking for one and joined a few discords, and it was kinda a shitshow.
So I dont know how to look for good ones yet and it's a bigger risk then Altcoins in my opinion from what I have seen.
Does anybody have any experience with running a Masternode and how did that go for you?

A mining rig is probably to expensive, also the powercosts in my country are not that great so not really a option I think.

Create my own T-shirt Company
I know a Artist I could pay for a design or maybe even a collaboration where he could earn a % of the sales from the t-shirts.
Also have the fabric I want and all the idea's ready to go, this would probably be the most work, creating social media's, trying to get in retail stores, create a brand, and a lot more of course!

If you have any other ideas your welcome to add them, and let me know what you would do!

I would have invested it all in the top coins in the market, but you mentioned in your last post about t-shirt manufacturing, which is a cool idea for me, you mentioned that you know an artist that you can work with, I think you already thought of this because you have the plan laid out, so why not go 50% for it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
If I had $ 1000,I would buy bitcoin ,eth is the most reliable investment. for the rest of the money I would buy some more alts(the risk is greater,but the profit can be greater).But,unfortunately,I do not have so much free money now.
Activity: 140
I keep them in my garage. But asic miners are way better than old GPU miners.
I see, thanks for sharing! Good luck in your mining!
Thanks! Mining is a perfect opportunity for investing
I keep them in my garage. But asic miners are way better than old GPU miners.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
I think that you should halved your risks and invest this money in different activities. Good decision is invest half in Bitcoin and another part in altcoins. Thaylt is my thoughts.
And what about mining? How does it go? How long did it take to comeback?
Invested much in mining equipment which I bought on globemining a long time ago. I have income now, paidback in a year.That's a great option, overall
Hi thread! How do you earn money from crypto? I heard about mining and trading. What else?
Moreover holding and bounty hunting. I personally mine. Started a long time ago. Now this is a part of my daily life
And why not trading, bounties or holding?
It takes time. I mean bounty hunting trading and holding.
Hi thread! How do you earn money from crypto? I heard about mining and trading. What else?
Moreover holding and bounty hunting. I personally mine. Started a long time ago. Now this is a part of my daily life
Activity: 6
Keep an eye on HSN

Hyper Speed Network

Now its on a very early stage, which brings it huge growth and potential.Hyper Speed Network, its recognized as the world s first public chain focus on 5G application scenarios.

They are working with Lenovo, Meig Smart on 5G practical application.

HSN EUROPE - Hyper Speed Network 5G

It s also invested by top management of Waltonchain (WTC)

5G-oriented application scenarios usually have technical requirements for high-performance and low-latency concurrent storage, cooperative network, and concurrent computing. In addition, with the continuous emergence of blockchain platforms and more on-chain terminals, coexistence of multiple blockchain platforms is inevitable. HSN has put forward a set of technical requirements and designed a perfect Blockchain + 5G solution. I believe with this good foundation of Waltonchain, these 2 projects can collaborate and create some a new Blockchain + 5G

In the near future, HSN will be widely used in cloud VR/AR, Smart Security, Internet of Vehicles (IoV), Smart City, Smart Manufacturing, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV), SD-WAN + NAS, Mesh products, edge computing modules, and other applications of the 5G environment.

Check out on coingecko.
Pages:
Jump to: