Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I do with over $4-5 worth in BTC? - page 5. (Read 6105 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 4193
Do lending you can make some profit.
Lending isn't the right way. No one in the right mind would want a $5 loan. Even if they need it, they most likely would not provide collateral which puts you at the risk of the borrower defaulting. There are people who even scam for $3 in the lending forum.
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
exchange half of your coins for doge and see what happens

Not sure if it is a good idea, as the doge price movement doesn't look good to me. https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/cryptsy/dogebtc
Activity: 446
Merit: 10
exchange half of your coins for doge and see what happens
Activity: 784
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
hold or you can buy POS coin and staking them.  Undecided
Activity: 588
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
Forget about it.
Come back after 3 years.  Smiley
Thats actually a good idea, forgot about that. Try holding onto your 5$, and if bitcoin hits one million dollars, you will have 8000$ (I think that is a good estimation?), which is awesome, but that might be a couple more years.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Forget about it.
Come back after 3 years.  Smiley
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Gamble at a gambling website. 5$ won't get you far, but its fun.

if you good on gamble you will win big Cheesy

That state of mind is a good way to lose your money.
Never gamble is my opinion.

I recommend trading, do not bother with mining as your ROI will be tiny. Do some research where you can trade. I saw cryptsy offers a new automated trading not on their client which I've been using and it's perfect. It's never been easier to trade crypto's automatically like this so I recommend having a look at that and giving it a try!
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I'd be glad to give you Paypal for your coins with just a 3% exchange fee.  Check my thread over here.  Or you can just go with the strategy that has never failed and HODL
Paypal does absolutely not warrant any kind of premium as there is a huge risk to the seller even if it Is only a few dollars worth. 
Activity: 798
At this point, I would say sit on them and find ways to earn some more. It's not tough even for newbies if you have some skills that you can monetize over in the Services subforum here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
Prolly hodl it.

yeah, everything below 1000$ worth should be kept.
i was looking Buffet's speech about items value and realised much better where we are headed.

I wouldnt consider investing some large sums currently, but also wouldnt short everything; just in case.
Activity: 14
Prolly hodl it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Bling Bling
Activity: 615
Since I am bullish on bitcoin price, I won't suggest you to sell your bitcoin now.
I would suggest you to earn more bitcoin with sig campaign and forget about those faucets, and then keep your bitcoin for a few years till bitcoin hits mainstream. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
I'm not a game fan , I would personally would gamble It and try making at least $20 from It then I would hold or think how could I invest them and make even more. But if you decide to gamble you should minimally know what you are doing.

This should be a nice solution, 5$ are really a low amount of money, try some dice site and have some fun.
Investing them in bitcoins is safer but even if btc value will double, you will have earned only 5$.
Activity: 4
I'm not a game fan , I would personally would gamble It and try making at least $20 from It then I would hold or think how could I invest them and make even more. But if you decide to gamble you should minimally know what you are doing.
Activity: 798
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
You can't do a lot with that amount of btc, could try investing in a new alt currency though it's very risky and you could end up losing the lot.

Easiest option is to hold  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218
Change is in your hands
Do lending you can make some profit.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Just hold your coins in some safe wallet.

I wouldn't bother with $5 even if it was in fiat
Activity: 616
Hold or gamble. Or join it with your main bitcoin satake, if you have one.

$5 of bitcoin is not worth to put on exchange and the exchanges taxes will eat almost all of it, and the profitability of trading will be almost nill.
Pages:
Jump to: