Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I invest? - page 9. (Read 1911 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 12:44:49 PM
Ethereum Classic is a fork of Ethereum. In my opinion, it’s a great long term hold. It’s been around for a long time and is one of the safer cryptocurrencies to invest in.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 12:44:06 PM
You should invest in Binance. Binance Coin has a number of features, One of them is the fact that users receive reduced fees when trading using Binance Coin (BNB), Binance coin users are also incentive to hold their BNB as Binance announced at there end of February that the top 500,000 users in terms of their total Binance holdings, would receive a free airdrop. This may be a sign that Binance could plan to offer this incentive a regular feature going forward, although it remains to be seen just yet.
Activity: 98
June 19, 2018, 11:57:10 AM
It's your decision to choose what to want. If investing then choose where it could have a good future and can have high value. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 370
June 17, 2018, 11:44:43 PM
I see a huge potential if you invest in bitcoin because the price is down. I think it's a good opportunity to buy bitcoin now. I am sure in the short term it will be very profitable.
Activity: 87
June 17, 2018, 11:37:42 PM
I think that the cryptocurrency of the top 10 market capitalization is a very good choice. The current market is still at a low point. It is the best time for us to invest in cryptocurrencies and then wait for the market to pick up. I believe you can get a good return.
Activity: 45
June 17, 2018, 10:22:44 PM
I believe that if you are new to investing, then it's better to not invest in ICO in the beginning. Try to begin with proven crypto-currencies, such as the Etherium
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 03:57:02 AM
Don't invest in lending platforms or any SuperMegaProfit sheetcoins... I would suggest you to choose 3-5 altcoins from the top 200 to invest your money for the long/medium term, look closer to recenlty listed altcoins on CMC such as ONT, ZIL, OCN, WAX and etc. Good luck with your choice!
Activity: 84
June 17, 2018, 03:48:21 AM
Much depends on whether you are new to the crypt or not? I would in your place do not completely trust the advice on the forum or in social networks, it is worth choosing it carefully as you need to make researches on your own and decide what to invest into. Top 10 coins on coinmarketcap are a good place to start making your researches
Activity: 91
June 17, 2018, 03:44:21 AM
You can't name one idea and count. that it will bring profit. It is necessary to distribute investment risks. And ideas are constantly emerging, but it mostly only applies to ICO. For example, today it is participation in Metronome ICO.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 03:43:59 AM
I don't think it's a good time to invest now. You can choose to go to July. Or in August. This is the ideal investment time. good luck.
Activity: 51
June 17, 2018, 03:35:29 AM
In my opinion, I would advice you to buy coins from the top 20 on coinmarketcap. Etherum is one of my most recommended crypto and my top choice. Etherum's demand is great and that makes it valuable. Its value is going to grow more significantly in the future. Endeavour to invest  in it now
Activity: 224
June 17, 2018, 03:29:08 AM
I can propose a project which I have in the pencil, a very good project with a good team, mae very big potencial I think that will save his hard cup and get a good exchange and will give everyone a good profit!
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
June 17, 2018, 02:58:58 AM
There are many and enough you could invest out there, just look around and choose carefully, read through the white paper, check the integrity and experience of the team, how is the marketing department and how supportive is the community. If you are okay with everything up there,you are good to go
Activity: 406
June 17, 2018, 02:52:43 AM
I recommend you to invest in BUddy ICO. I am not hyping this. But they have a caliber team, they are KYC verified and has good rating in any ICO ratings site.  Partnered with industry leaders such as Amazon, Docker, Github, Microsoft, and Google.
Activity: 16
June 17, 2018, 02:45:29 AM
The current market conditions are very unstable. I think the risk of investment is very high. The market has started to fall again in the past few days. This makes us panic, so now I will not invest in any cryptocurrency.
Activity: 28
June 16, 2018, 09:58:03 AM
Hello. Take a look at Cryptics. This is the forecasting platform which does use 100% self-learning AI. Now it's available to try their Alpha MVP for free testing period. They make daily, hourly and 4-hourly forecasts for 18 crypto currencies, 4 exchanges and for the market. Actually, they are going to combine 4 modules: forecasts, trading, investments in the funds and the integration with the research and academic community. In September they are going to lauch their trading bot.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 08:08:01 AM
I am looking for projects to invest, any good idea for me?

I am watching on Denet project. DeNet is a decentralized network created to provide and receive IT services. The system will store, host and process data from around the world.
Activity: 168
June 15, 2018, 11:59:26 PM
I am looking for projects to invest, any good idea for me?

if you are looking for picoject ico for investment, i suggest you buy co flogmall, because flogmall coin have a great team, they also have good project for long term
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
June 15, 2018, 10:59:35 AM
I prefer to invest bitcoin right now. Because it has a low value now. And the prediction says that is maybe grow this coming ber months. So i suggest to invest bitcoin now.
yes i do think bitcoin is good to invest right now. Many people expecting for the bull run on the end of this year but i do think it might not happening again but i do think bitcoin able to reach atleast 10k - 15k in this year. Many project you can invest now such as romad, jinbi and streamity. Just do your own research to those three, in the end its your decision to decide whether to invest or not.
Activity: 98
June 15, 2018, 10:57:07 AM
I suggest Musicoin, which will definitely help to fund the music industry. Many musicians are struggling financially and perhaps Musicoin will provide a solution for it.
Pages:
Jump to: