Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I learn to be a professional trader? - page 9. (Read 2134 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I want to learn about being professional trader. I want to search and read some articles but I don't know whatelse.
What I read so far is about how to read candlestick. And I learn how to read indicator but I just learn it by myself.
So what articles to read? If you have some suggestion, please share here. I don't ask for the articles to read, I just ask for some clue what to learn

You should learn how to read different articles and watch news that is related to cryptocurrency in order to avoid making wrong decisions and always do your own research and just dont base on someones speculation about the market.
copper member
Activity: 1026
Merit: 177
[btc]
practice, practice and practice again! having behind your back a baggage of knowledge, without practice you are nobody in this market. it is necessary to understand and develop cryptointuition.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
practice, practice and practice again! having behind your back a baggage of knowledge, without practice you are nobody in this market. it is necessary to understand and develop cryptointuition.
Well said, practice is the one that makes one an expert. Just with practice cannot make a big change, but from each experiment something need to be learned. This continued process could make an user expert in trading, but he needs to withstand ups and downs while learning, because there are people who go away fearing loss.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
For you to be a professional trader you have to study the basic trading so when you have master it already you know what you will do to your next trading. Then you will upgrade your knowledge until you have figure how to do the trading properly and you will minimize your mistakes. You can also make your profit big or double. You should also study the concept of the trading so that in your next trading you have strategies on how to trade then you will already plan what you will do to your trading. It is not hard to do trading if you have learn the basic and the concept of trading. All of us have our own way on how to be a professional, all of the investors have different ways, different style, different understanding in trading that is why not all of us are the same. For me all of the investors are professional in our different ways.
Activity: 490
There's no article you need to read, experience real trading, as what
they say "experience is the best teacher" don't afraid to lose some
trades, instead, learn from it. Good luck!
In any case, every professional has everything in practice and every person learns from their mistakes. But nevertheless, without success in the crypto-currency business can not do.
Activity: 476
I want to learn about being professional trader. I want to search and read some articles but I don't know whatelse.
What I read so far is about how to read candlestick. And I learn how to read indicator but I just learn it by myself.
So what articles to read? If you have some suggestion, please share here. I don't ask for the articles to read, I just ask for some clue what to learn
I think you need to learn a lot of things, the knowledge of technical analysis is extremely large and complex, you have to read and analyze accurately, make specific plans and have strategies when trading . Also, with a market in downtrend, you always have to look at the bitcoin price to be able to handle every possible situation.

The more you know about trading, the better the chances that you will become a professional are. However, it is not enough. without an experience, making mistakes and taking lessons from them, you will not succeed.
Activity: 462

Different forums that is related to trading would be a helpful tool for you to learn here in crypto. Reading and watching videos would also enhance your skills and would provide you the knowledge that you need to succeed in trading. Your experience would also have a big impact.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
you need to study the concept of volumes. here in the crypto-currency market this is the main and the most predictable value, which allows us to assess the further movement in the market
Learning the concept will give us some guides when we needed to assess whether the coins will go up or will going down, better to have
this basis in order to follow certain movements, knowing what to expect on its next movement.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
There are some articles that can't be put into words, I would suggest for you to search them on youtube and learn from some good traders. That's one of the basic learning tools I've used for me to be a better trader.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
I think you should learn alot about how to read charts, fortunately there are alot of youtube movies about reading charts and enough stuff on the internet to read from and to learn from, on the other hand I am convinced that you also have to be skilled at FA (fundamental analysis) becuase in crypto that is also of great factor to keep in mind, in my experience TA (technical analysis) doesn't work allways because the market is well manipulated at this time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
There's no article you need to read, experience real trading, as what
they say "experience is the best teacher" don't afraid to lose some
trades, instead, learn from it. Good luck!
Activity: 578
you need to study the concept of volumes. here in the crypto-currency market this is the main and the most predictable value, which allows us to assess the further movement in the market
Activity: 113
Merit: 11
The first thing that you need to understand, is that you are not going to be a professional trader in just matter of a few months, you need patience and the ability to be a rasonable trader without being too worried about the prices at the time of trading.
Activity: 462
yes of course you have to learn from some traders who already profesioanl and already can get a lot of profits and I am sure traders who have been able to professionals will NOT GIVE the real science to you because it is confidential I am sure it will happen.
Activity: 196
maybe you should analyze some of the coins you want to trade, along with that experience that will guide you to become a professional trader, in addition to talk with many traders who have been professional.
Activity: 137
I don't recommend using CandleStick reading.

Master the types of market analysis.
investopedia for resource and youtube for great video tutorials (Bitcoin for Beginners is a great channel)
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy

You can always read different speculations and always remember the rule in the market, the prices are always depending on demand and supply so profit will not be always assured to happen.
Activity: 291
As @SecretsOfCrypto said (he's retared already): "One should become an expert in all aspects of crypto". Not only TA, but FA, mining and others too.
Activity: 252
Merit: 8
"Professional trader" is just a self proclaimed title that traders awarded to themselves...these so called "Professional traders"are very active on a bullish market and very quiet when bears takes over,they will show you how good they are with their winning trades and never show you any when losing a trade..

It's really looks cool to be called a "Professional trader"but this thing is just a title,making money is the most important thing for a trader and this is the only thing you need to focus with.Analyzing the market,studying different strategies,making good entries and when to exit the market are some basics things you need to learn to make good money in the trading world.
Activity: 126
the most important thing you should be able to analyze which coins i should buy and you can manage the emotions when selling, the key to success is patience
Pages:
Jump to: