Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I study to learn how to trade? - page 3. (Read 1605 times)

Activity: 410
Merit: 1
December 02, 2020, 07:49:46 AM
You must have to learn if you want to a successful trader 
Learn about trading style and strategy. Set your take profit.
You have to keep an eye on the market. You can start from 100$. go ahead. 
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
December 02, 2020, 05:16:40 AM
Can someone point me to where I should begin?
And one more question: What is the minimum amount of money needed to start?
Firstly, you need to know what is trading. Trading is all about buy and sell. Its obviously a risky thing for all. So without knowing proper knowledge about it, don't go for now.

Secondly, you must have to know about the calculation of percentage and how to calculate quickly, market analysis, trading resistance and support etc.

Thirdly, though it is a risky thing because there has a chance of losing your money from trading. So you need to afford as much as you can. That's why, invest that amount which you can afford.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
December 02, 2020, 02:00:47 AM
You can start with a good type of coin like bitcoin. for the problem of how much money is the capital, I suggest using a small amount of money, maybe you can run this $ 50 as learning. do not immediately use big money because the risk of loss will be very large
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 02, 2020, 01:14:43 AM
I have a different understanding from others, if you have a large amount of capital for trading, you should choose at least 5 or 6 coins to trade.
Otherwise you are the first time in trading become good way how to manage with profit and risk when trading begin, maybe you should choose more than three coin for trading and not put all your money in one coin only, when your prediction is wrong you still have other chance with other coin and get back recovery for your profit, maybe this look simple how to practice trading with bitcoin or altcoin and you can manage how less risk with trading.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
December 01, 2020, 07:53:27 PM
First of all learn and practice more then put money on any platform and you ought to know that this crypto market is hard to learn and it isn’t just like the other markets. Another thing is that there are a part of sources or websites and social media will help where a parcel of individuals might grant you tips and data around it. Bitcointalk can moreover deliver you a few data but it is superior to have a part of sources so you've got a parcel of data to compare it.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
November 30, 2020, 04:01:55 PM
I'm not at expert at trading but I have doing it low key like a hobby last 2-3 years. What helped me the most at beginning is DataDash on youtube. Some of his old videos are good foundation for begining.

The first thing that you need to learn while starting trading is not to follow anyone's tactics.
It's good as long as you are making Profit from his calls, but the moment you start lossing, you gonna curse the person.
So it's better to look out yourself.
The basic thing a trader needs to understand before starting trading is to be patience and never invest big amount at first.
Never choose volatile coins also.
And if you don't learn these things, then no one can stop you from getting into losses.

I agree 100% with you. At the it needs to be your decision. At start you need to follow someone to get some experience.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
November 30, 2020, 03:37:49 PM
there are online courses and there could be trading courses in the real world but you dont really need to learn or attend them because theres many crypto traders that only learn the basics on this forum or by watching trading vids on youtube and voila they already trade on thier own but if you really wanted to be pro and to good at it you can continue learning more in advance and that is by taking courses .
minimum amount of money will depend on your budget and also to the knowledge you have accquire
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 30, 2020, 03:22:57 PM
I'm not at expert at trading but I have doing it low key like a hobby last 2-3 years. What helped me the most at beginning is DataDash on youtube. Some of his old videos are good foundation for begining.

The first thing that you need to learn while starting trading is not to follow anyone's tactics.
It's good as long as you are making Profit from his calls, but the moment you start lossing, you gonna curse the person.
The basic thing a trader needs to understand before starting trading is to be patience and never invest big amount at first.
And if you don't learn these things, then no one can stop you from getting into losses.
Not only that supposing that you make profits out of those predictions what are you going to do the moment that person decides to stop giving his predictions for free, that is the moment you will be left with no way to trade the markets anymore, as such it is important to learn how to trade by ourselves as soon as possible, obviously this is hard but once you learn how to do it then you will know how to do it for the rest of your life and that will give you confidence to remain in this market especially during the bear markets.
Merit: 272
1xbit.com
November 28, 2020, 11:20:48 AM

Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
November 28, 2020, 09:33:55 AM
Basic technical learning must be known before starting to enter trades, especially crypto that fluctuates highly. There are many traders who until now didn't use the technique at all because they didn't learn it since they started trading.
They might be in profit still while people who analyze market and use the best charts and tools might still be in loss and that is because of the nature of Bitcoins and price that follows. I have seen guys who along with whole market say the price is going to go down but it rises so honestly speaking I often think when trading in the crypto market you are more gambling than actually trading. It might sound harsh but that's the truth.

I would rather suggest to have immaculate patience when price goes under the rock if you are trying to trade or if you are looking to invest then just do not get afraid of the daily price changes.

These market strategies, guides and everything might look good from outside but as someone who has tried everything, I can really tell you that none of these help much, market movement is really random and unexpected.
Merit: 162
November 27, 2020, 02:54:46 PM
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
November 27, 2020, 01:57:26 PM
According to my 3 year trading experience, the first thing you need to memorize is Dow Theory. It is the most important foundation of traders professional because thought will greatly affect the vision and trading strategy of a trader.
The Dow Theory is primarily about crowd psychology and how a real financial market works. After reading, we will have a better understanding of how the crowd works and will also feel very calm when the price of coins is sold off. In general, we will be calmer when the market is hit with waves.
The minimum amount should be 100 $ initially to trade. That number is not too big or too small, it will make you more focused and responsible with your trading strategy.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
November 27, 2020, 12:52:25 PM
The best learning is from your own trading experience. Perhaps some courses offer premium lessons on trading but it would be better to learn from the experience of trading on your own. or you can see tradingview how those who are experts in predicting.

Basic technical learning must be known before starting to enter trades, especially crypto that fluctuates highly. There are many traders who until now didn't use the technique at all because they didn't learn it since they started trading.
Maybe they are profiting even without technique?because if not for sure they had already quit trading and just holding now.

Actually i believe that the BASIC technical Learning can be acquired along the way,specially if you are active in this forum that offers too many knowledge in all terms of profit options.
It's true tho that you can acquire basic technical learning along the way however, it is better to learn it before even starting so you can minimize your chance of losing. And so, he would not be like those who quit trading immediately because they lose huge money at the beginning of their trading journey.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 26, 2020, 02:57:29 AM
The best learning is from your own trading experience. Perhaps some courses offer premium lessons on trading but it would be better to learn from the experience of trading on your own. or you can see tradingview how those who are experts in predicting.

Maybe they are profiting even without technique?because if not for sure they had already quit trading and just holding now.

Actually i believe that the BASIC technical Learning can be acquired along the way,specially if you are active in this forum that offers too many knowledge in all terms of profit options.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
November 26, 2020, 01:21:27 AM
Here are somethings you need to learn in trading:
1• platform: Bitcoin platform will really make you to understand how to trade in the right place to make a good profit from your trade in the market.
2• Buy low and sell high: As a trader who want to make a reasonable profit from the market must buy coins when the price is low in the market, and wait till the price increase in the market to enable he or she to make a good income from the trade.
3• Observation :As a trader who want to go far in profit making in the market, must know how to observe the market to know the season to hold for the market to change before supply to market.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 641
sig. code creator start @$10 - PM me!
November 25, 2020, 10:42:53 PM

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12
November 25, 2020, 10:20:32 PM

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
November 25, 2020, 07:16:33 PM
You need to learn about trading and capital before you can trade you need to analyze the market well and select the exchange site following a business strategy will not only help you protect your capital it will also earn you a steady profit.
I agree with the above that you first need to understand the financial market a little. So the best starting point if you are new to crypto is to familiarize yourself with how crypto works, the different blockchains and their derivative coins/tokens.

Once you got that then the next bit is to sign up with an exchange like Binance and have a look at the market part, Google around if you need to look up certain phrases like 'order book', 'stop-limit' etc.

The same approach I would take when trying to understand the different lines and patterns shown on the graphs. Then the natural step for me would be to start trading with a little amount and learn through experience.

So, what I'm proclaiming here is that the best way to learn is to learn from your own experience, because I think you learn better when you have your skin in the game. Of course, there are many Youtube videos etc which make a great start but ultimately you want to learn to do things yourself.  Hope this is useful!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
November 25, 2020, 07:06:19 PM
If you don't learn trading how can you understand how to make a good strategy. So learning to trade must be done,
start from the basics first. When learning to trade, don't be in a hurry, you have to enjoy the process. With so much
more maximum results we will get, Then the amount of money to start trading must be adjusted to everyone's finances,
most importantly use the money that we can afford to lose.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 25, 2020, 06:49:43 PM
Basically, you need to at least know some strategy, the most common is buy low sell high, sounds simple but really complicated. To learn to trade, there are free courses online, you can also find some tutorials on youtube. The trading discussion here in the forum might help.
That is not really a strategy but our goal, after all who would like to buy high and sell low? No one because our aim is to make money in the markets, however the question is how can this be done? And there are thousands of ways to do so you just need to find one that works and that you are willing to follow, but despite the simplicity of the advice the majority of people are incapable of following a system like that because when they lose some of their money instead of just accepting it as the price they need to pay to trade the markets, they instead decide to try to recover the money they lost immediately with disastrous results.
Pages:
Jump to: