Pages:
Author

Topic: What should we do when we are tired of the work we are doing? - page 2. (Read 296 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Take a break! There are plenty of things to explore. Why bury yourself with all the stress ? Yes, a short trip across the country sounds like a good plan.
Activity: 13
I think you need a rest or a change of scenery, and if possible, then go on vacation
Activity: 7
I don't think you can forcefully love a job that you don't love or like to do, but, what you can do is, like, every job has many tasks, evaluate which tasks you like the least and like the most, and then focus on the part you like the most and concentrate to improve that part. Or, you can quit the job as well if you are able to, and learn some courses online which you like and apply for jobs or work you love! Even if pay will be less, you will have fun and some passion that will motivate you continuously! Wink
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
quit that job and look for another , because it is not the job that is the problem but its you, your desire is against your job now .

you must be the one to adopt the job because you needed that instead of your hobby , remember that your Hobby cannot feed your family so best to made up your mind.
Activity: 798
Merit: 400
I do work in a field that I like and even this work is included in my hobby. I love reading and writing. and my work is also related to writing. publishing news or something. I haven't even finished my writing (novel). because sometimes this job makes me have to adapt in a new place just to collect information as writing reference material. this used to be fun. but now it feels a bit saturated.

what should I do to bring back motivation in myself. so I can get excited about my job again?
Pages:
Jump to: