Pages:
Author

Topic: What should we prepare to give cryptocurrencies to our family after we die? - page 3. (Read 377 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
the name of the treasure is not brought to death, better each we get our producers give a little profit that we get to the family and to others who need
Activity: 645
Merit: 266
Write a mf wills letter and gave it to your lawyer, just like any other legacy you should writedown your privatekey to some piece of paper or print the QR code. If you dont have any lawyer or else you should make your kid or family member to understant cryptocurrency world it self. how if you die and left that pk but none of your family member know how to use that pk, what a waste right ?
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem

Maybe some of you just think about investing money and gaining/enjoying profits, but I always think about death  Cry

After I read a recent news article, who couldn't get their son's cryptocurrencies after their son's death,

I am now thinking about what should I do to give my cryptocurrencies to my family after my death?

Give me some suggestions!!!

Im all ears!!

maybe I Will save all information about my cryptocurrency in a cloud drive, and then give it all information how to access this into my familly. or maybe print in a papper wallet, at least I need to teach my familly to know more about cryptocurrency.

thanks for posting something like this, you make me aware about this things.
Activity: 9
Merit: 1
I was thinking about this after my father's severe brain injury. "What if it happened to me?" question comes to mind. I personally did write all my wallet passwords onto paper. Yes, real white paper isolated and hidden in house. I told it to 1 of my friends and mum. That's gonna work I guess.

That will work I guess!

But I was also thinking about writing a will with lawyer, but the problem is I can't believe lawyer when it comes to cryptocurrencies   Shocked
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
I was thinking about this after my father's severe brain injury. "What if it happened to me?" question comes to mind. I personally did write all my wallet passwords onto paper. Yes, real white paper isolated and hidden in house. I told it to 1 of my friends and mum. That's gonna work I guess.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
If you have a big amount of money invested in crypto I think the best way actually is to do a Twitter tutorial with your password And keys And store it in a dare place ( bank, etc...)
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Actually cryptocurrencies are totally a good assets, that's why all of us are prepare to give cryptocurrencies to our family. As a wide idea, just even if we are alive and living with our family and friends, we must teach them and share our knowledge on how to used and accessed cryptocurrencies. So, if we die, the chain of knowledge in crypto will continue.
MV7
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
This is definitely a far away problem for most. Who knows what crypto will be like in 50 years?

But I have thought about this too, and I would definitely give over my private keys on a piece of paper to my children.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
This is a very valid issue, and one that needs to be addressed by everyone dealing in crypto. We need a plan that specially includes security, ease of accessibility, a valid knowledge base, and potential assistance. These are just pointers, around which a concrete plan, paperwork, and chain linking each requirement needs organized.
Activity: 9
Merit: 1

Maybe some of you just think about investing money and gaining/enjoying profits, but I always think about death  Cry

After I read a recent news article, who couldn't get their son's cryptocurrencies after their son's death,

I am now thinking about what should I do to give my cryptocurrencies to my family after my death?

Give me some suggestions!!!

Im all ears!!

Pages:
Jump to: