Pages:
Author

Topic: What simple changes have made your life better? - page 3. (Read 524 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
to not smoke ever again.
Activity: 55
Merit: 10
Founding a goal to reach for. Something to motivate you and work towards.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Just don´t give a f**k what people say and want you to be. Be confident and do not take things too seriously. That´s the mindset for a happy life.
Activity: 14
Well the simple changes that has made my life a better one are walking away from retarded people, following my heart desires, determination and perseverance
Activity: 9
for me working hard doing my best job. it's about seo and social media that help me to be better.

Waking up each morning and telling myself that I will go to bed tonight happy, no matter what.
Activity: 3
When I was a kid I told myself that if I could fake being happy all the time then I would be happy and it worked I am happy all the time as I grew older i noticed it worked and I didn't need to fake it anymore
Activity: 28
having a sideline job makes simple changes in my life
Activity: 42
Working hard. Working A LOT makes me feel much better
Activity: 102
Merit: 19
I did not like cats before, and now I have a cat because it can accompany me when I'm lost.
Activity: 230
for me working hard doing my best job. it's about seo and social media that help me to be better.
avoiding getting mad easily..
Activity: 32
Waking up at the same time every day.
Activity: 168
Money.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Quitting/forgetting my bad attitudes and working hard.
Activity: 434
Working hard and saving money
Activity: 30
get up Smiley it will change so much
Activity: 51
working hard until I achieve what i want, never get discourage when i could not get what i want
Activity: 5
I'm divorced and i'm happy with it. Now i'm looking for a new love.
Activity: 128
I'm changing from working for others into working for myself. That the best change of my life.
Activity: 462
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

Started powerlifting this year and it really provides you a certain goal and discipline. It also teaches you to let go of ego (or you could really get hurt), how to face failures (see how not to be a bitch 101), patience (started lifting with just the bar) and intelligent research (or you could really get hurt)
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Plants! Lots!

Sounds silly but it worked for me.
Pages:
Jump to: