Pages:
Author

Topic: What site to check for historical prices? - page 2. (Read 179 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 02, 2023, 04:28:42 PM
Coinmarketcap and coingecko are two reliable resourc s to check the historical data as you will be able to find all the details about coin like the current market supply, 24 hours market supply, daily/weekly/all time high and low price. I guess you are not selecting "All" in the date range, do select All or Log it will give you the historic data from the time the coin came into existence.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1359
September 02, 2023, 04:14:32 PM
Have you visited Investing.com? They offer a historical data view similar to what CMC used to have.

You can access it here: Investing.com Bitcoin Historical Data
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1267
Lightning network is good with small amount of BTC
September 02, 2023, 03:50:06 AM
You can check altcoin historical prices on sites like Coingecko or Coinmarketcap.

For Coingecko:
https://www.coingecko.com/

You can make use of crypto exchanges the coin is listed to check the price as well, especially if you know the exchange the coin was first listed, you can use the exchange. Because it is when a coin is listed on an exchange that the price would begin reading on the exchange.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
September 02, 2023, 03:45:36 AM
What site do you use to check historical prices such as you can even go all the way back to when that coin was created and the price till now?

I used coinmarketcap back then and you could go back many years and it showed the high and low price for each specific day but also the closing price as well.  When I check coinmarketcap website now, that doesn't exist?  The website has changed a lot.  The only thing is there is a graph where you have to manually move your mouse slowly day by day but it only displays one price.  Does it still show high and low for each day and the closing price?  If not, what site do I go to check for this?
I am also using coinmarketcap and just check out the ALL + LOG tab and that's the data coming from the start of the coin that you wanna see.

Maybe you haven't checked it yet so press those two buttons and you'll see the information from the coin you are about to check with its historical prices.

Another one is tradingview -> https://www.tradingview.com/markets/cryptocurrencies/
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
September 02, 2023, 02:42:21 AM
What site do you use to check historical prices such as you can even go all the way back to when that coin was created and the price till now?

I used coinmarketcap back then and you could go back many years and it showed the high and low price for each specific day but also the closing price as well.  When I check coinmarketcap website now, that doesn't exist?  The website has changed a lot.  The only thing is there is a graph where you have to manually move your mouse slowly day by day but it only displays one price.  Does it still show high and low for each day and the closing price?  If not, what site do I go to check for this?

Pages:
Jump to: