Pages:
Author

Topic: What sports do you think that can resume amid Covid-19 scare. - page 7. (Read 695 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
UFC already had two events during this pandemic.

~
- Billiards
- Swimming
- Golf
- Boxing
- Poker
- Tennis
- Table Tennis
- Badminton

^ Those are non-contact sports and can be played at any court without audience.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
I think sports that are played outside have better chances than inside sports. If you take a look at European basketball and ice hockey leagues you will see that many of them suspended their leagues and they will not continue. All European ice hokey leagues have ended, including big international tournaments. Of course the reason is not because they are played indoors, it's mostly due to lack of funding.

Soccer is of course #1. The German professional leagues have already resumed. The Portuguese league is close to resuming. I know that the Czech and Hungarian leagues will begin in the last weekend of May...
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
It's not easy for other sports to just resume their activity because of lots of factors especially in a sport where it involves lots of players and staff.

What sports do you think that can be resumed amid the current situation without a hassle but still following the health protocol and standards?

Here is my list.

- Billiards
- Swimming
- Golf
- Boxing
- Poker

These sports can also be played without an audience.
Pages:
Jump to: