Pages:
Author

Topic: What stage of the bullrun are we at now? - page 2. (Read 208 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 151
God is All
Currently we are supposed to be experiencing the Bitcoin price correction, where the price of Bitcoin falls to a certain amount and then when the bull start it picks up and then boom. But it's seem we are only experience a bit of sideways trend. Maybe the price correction would take place sooner or later or even just go straight to the bull run. The most important part of this trend we are in now, is to keep holding with expectations after all if you're a long term trader holding during dumps shouldn't be a problem.
Activity: 742
Merit: 529
Hey guys, I was browsing Twitter when I came across a post from KOl that caught my attention. They shared some pictures and asked, 'Which stage of the bullrun do you think we are at right now?' What are your thoughts? Which stage do you think we're currently
I imagine it that there are replies under the post when you came across it and could have been some replies with answers to it. Did you take time to scroll down to get to see if there's any reply that gave any idea about the stages? Or perhaps you didn't.

Check on this YouTube video link below the speaker shared a four phases of a bull run which there which comprises of opportunity, good entry, good run and, exit phase. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Dz7u7jWCUGVo&ved=2ahUKEwjR3d_e9t2GAxVuh_0HHaAdDPkQFnoECAQQBQ&usg=AOvVaw2IDjpbrp8FLq-7P4spI5Tv

Though I don't know how right is that.
Activity: 812
Merit: 560
Hey guys, I was browsing Twitter when I came across a post from KOl that caught my attention. They shared some pictures and asked, 'Which stage of the bullrun do you think we are at right now?' What are your thoughts? Which stage do you think we're currently

What he should ask as well regarding this question is that does bullrun have stages? maybe there's something am also not getting along here or you're instead missing up, in bitcoin, we have different circles or phases, currently now we are on the post halving bitcoin stage and its good to take note that we are also on the bullrun continuation with these, which means its best for accumulation stage, if anyone is interested in buying and holding, its never too late for them to do so, but it may not accurately fit in for selling now, until we achieved the highest peak for this season before the end of the year, i will also say that you should not expect for any bear market anytime soon because bitcoin is pumping, to buttress these fact, you can speculate through the chart for the current price and relating it to the previous we had, then compare and reason along with what the future may give.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: