Pages:
Author

Topic: What the future holds for Bitcoins? - page 3. (Read 581 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 08:30:08 AM
As every one hopes for more profit from bitcoin in the same line every one wants that value of bitcoin raise and their profit raise, world is optimist and always look for betterment of self so in this way people always think for the good and for better future of bitcoin also.
copper member
Activity: 2212
Merit: 605
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
August 28, 2018, 07:13:22 AM
Everybody keeps saying that the price will increase at this or that date, but nobody really knows for sure, there's no point estimating any month, or even year that the bull season will return because its simply random. Bitcoin has had entire years where it hasn't even increased in value much, so it's not unusual for it to happen again considering that BTC and alts had such an insane 2017. Crazy increases can't happen repeatedly.
Activity: 19
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 06:56:29 AM
Bitcoin has turned to be one of the happening investment commodities of all time. We so far haven’t seen any such commodity with much price fluctuations yet gain immense traction. A decade ago, you could really have purchased a bunch of Bitcoins for not more than a dollar. But now? One Bitcoin costs around 9, 000 US dollars. Still, there are people who are worried that Bitcoin’s price has reached its peak and investing now would be losing thousands of dollars. Sorry, I completely disagree.

Wondering I disagree? Well, digging deeper and deeper only shows that the Bitcoin is just started to pick up its steam and will reach a value in the future that you can never ever imagine of.

Please, I’m not the only one who is arguing that Bitcoin price will rise significantly over the years. If were to randomly choose a year in the future, then I would say that by 2020, one Bitcoin price would be somewhere between $35, 000 to $45, 000. You think I’m being too much generous? Honestly, the current available predictions say that these numbers appear to be on the cautious side. Various respected cryptocurrency consultants are predicting that Bitcoin will hit $50, 000 by the year 2020, a reasonable prediction. For further information about the future of Bitcoins please read the bitssa blog post. Link: https://blog.bitssa.com/the-future-of-bitcoin-prices/
Pages:
Jump to: