Pages:
Author

Topic: What the games you play as you earn? - page 9. (Read 2211 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
September 18, 2017, 11:15:11 PM
Question1: Best gambling games you ever in countered please do share it here I really want to try games that are fun and the same you earn Bitcoins?

Question2: can I play games by the use of altcoin or just bitcoins?

There is no way you can earn bitcoins while enjoying your free time in gambling. In gambling, you need to spend money to get fun and if you're lucky then only can make some money but there is no guaranty that you will earn money.

There are many trusted sites accept few altcoins apart from bitcoins so it is up to you whether you want to play with bitcoins or altcoins. I mostly play with bitcoins and sometimes played with altcoins as well. I made some money from cricket betting and never made money from a dice game.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1006
September 18, 2017, 10:32:29 PM
Question1: Best gambling games you ever in countered please do share it here I really want to try games that are fun and the same you earn Bitcoins?

I've been play primedice over 3 years and I know gambling world because I played it.
Great promo that provide by primedice really attract me to play it and I'm ever make a profit from it. Of course it was a great experience
I'm prefer use bitcoin rather than altcoin since altcoin more riskier than bitcoin, IMO
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 18, 2017, 10:10:44 PM
Being as a gambling person is a bitch,play role as you earn for nothing.It is useless when you are trying to do it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 18, 2017, 06:42:49 PM
iam play dice, poker, roullete and blackjak, my favorite blackjack and iam playing sport betting too
another bitcoin, iam use dogecoin
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
September 18, 2017, 09:20:54 AM
I have never played a gambling game. but I advice you not to try it. Try playing with games that have nothing to do with gambling, because gambling is just like risking your profits. Try investing in social or property. I apologize if something goes wrong. I just suggest. Cheesy Cheesy
Well there's nothing wrong about suggesting, its just a matter of opinion really no need to apologize for that. And it is true that gambling is not very profitable since the possibility of losing in this kind of platform is very high. Not only that, it is also very risky in a way that there are doubts in your mind while playing, I rarely see people play confidently in gambling.

What do you mean in investing in social or property? I think that's too long for an investment (talk about banks). It is much better to invest in Bitcoin or other altcoins, it is more profitable since the price of cryptos are incremental, and every year it surpasses its expected price to be.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
September 09, 2017, 08:10:41 AM
I have never played a gambling game. but I advice you not to try it. Try playing with games that have nothing to do with gambling, because gambling is just like risking your profits. Try investing in social or property. I apologize if something goes wrong. I just suggest. Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
September 08, 2017, 08:49:50 AM

1. Best gambling site to play for me is bitsler.com. They have lots of promotional hunt wherein you can win a minimum of 0.01 satoshi.

2. Aside from bitcoins you can also use doge coins, lite coins, etherum and burst coin.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 586
September 08, 2017, 08:42:08 AM
Hey, I should also mention gogooptions as listed in my signature. I don't personally use it, but it can somewhat count as a game. It involves earning Bitcoin at least. Basically you bet on whether the price will go up or down. If you're right you win. If you're wrong you lose.

I don't normally advertise stuff where I put referral stuff and what not, but when a thread is made that specifically asks for these kind of things I don't consider it spam and perfectly acceptable to put out there.
Normally I just stay happy and never play games. All the people in this world are working for the sake of their families and the same is with me. I took my family to a resort and enjoy the time and get free of all the tensions of life. That is the real occasion for me to be happy and all is for that purpose. I think playing games is a waste of time and you cannot give satisfaction to your children by playing games.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
September 07, 2017, 09:04:44 PM
Hey, I should also mention gogooptions as listed in my signature. I don't personally use it, but it can somewhat count as a game. It involves earning Bitcoin at least. Basically you bet on whether the price will go up or down. If you're right you win. If you're wrong you lose.

I don't normally advertise stuff where I put referral stuff and what not, but when a thread is made that specifically asks for these kind of things I don't consider it spam and perfectly acceptable to put out there.

The thing is I do not support gambling because at the end of the day it is a lose-lose situation you cannot win because even if you come out ahead you still lost because you just got lucky.
Activity: 383
Merit: 161
https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627
September 04, 2017, 04:47:30 AM

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
September 04, 2017, 03:43:13 AM
I think you posted this thread in a wrong board. You should have posted this on gambling discussion thread. Still, I gotta help you on this. I am gambling on bitsler.com try that site. You can use bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin or dogecoin. Whatever you have Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
September 04, 2017, 03:37:50 AM
Thanks for sharing guys. I can have a try on it.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
September 04, 2017, 03:26:40 AM

I was trying Smartroullette.io. That was not a bitcoin-based application. It was an Etherium-based game. But the token used is RLT, the token of Smartroullette.io. But I earlier quit because there was no luck for me there. And my tokens were all gone.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
September 04, 2017, 03:20:23 AM

Pages:
Jump to: