Pages:
Author

Topic: What the hell is going on with C-Cex??? - page 2. (Read 884 times)

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 2846
July 17, 2017, 06:30:26 PM
The official way is by contacting the support team at [email protected]

However, if you open the linked page and view the comments at the bottom you will find most of them are requests to close accounts. You could try posting a request in a comment there, and contact support if that doesn't work.

https://support.cex.io/hc/en-us/articles/201516097-How-can-I-delete-my-account-from-CEX-IO-

How can I delete my account from CEX.IO?

In order to get your account deleted please contact the support team by sending a ticket and your request will be processed ASAP.

Please note that according to our Privacy policy and in accordance with our record keeping obligations we will retain Accounts and Personal Information for at least a period of five years after they are closed by Members.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
July 17, 2017, 06:11:51 PM
First thing I get in my email this morning is that my C-Cex password has been changed. I've never used C-Cex before so who cares. I went to see if maybe I signed up way back in the day so I reset my password again. The brand new password won't work. I tried resetting it again. It doesn't work. I try to open a ticket and it says the captcha is wrong. I try to do anything and the website is down for "5-7 minutes of maintenance" (which so far has lasted 10hours.).

What the hell am I supposed to do now? I just want them to close my (non existent) account so they don't get screwed over from some hacker. I have nothing to lose there so I really don't care. I'd just rather not get these emails every single time their crappy exchange gets hacked. It seems to be every 3-6 months I get another email.

I have a secure system and I'm not getting hacked so I know C-Cex is getting hacked. My password was very long and random and never reused. I'd appreciate if anyone knows how I can get my account closed without opening a ticket since even that doesn't work on their site lol.
Pages:
Jump to: