Pages:
Author

Topic: What the hell is going on with the Etherium? - page 2. (Read 428 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
It is just due to network congestion and no doubt this has been the biggest challenge for ethereum network to get rid of, for mass adoption eth network needs to be quick with cheap transaction cost, the developer team should come up with the solution as soon as possible.
Activity: 658
Merit: 1
I did not pay attention at the cost of gas several last days. It is quite interesting information I will monitor it because it is possible that investors are coming into market and we will likely see a new uptrend soon although it is just my assumption.
Activity: 265
Merit: 11
70 gwei holy moly, thats quite a great day for miners!
Also, it is a new high that I've experienced in transaction costs in gwei.

luckily, it decreased to 40 gwei with ~10min waiting time. But
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
Gas price is more than 70 gwei for several days. Anybody knows why?

Every cryptos fee is increasing day by day, if it's happen all the time. Crypto will never be the main payment of this world.
I hope one day there are a crypto who has low and stable fee and very fast transaction speed
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I think that this may be due to new integrations in ETH, because Vitalik Buterin recently said that they will try to do something similar, that the transitions will accelerate, but if this way, then this is absurd.
Absolutely op, This is not the way to accelerate transaction or anything. Just increase the fees by name of any type of upgradation.  Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
What's funny is, not along time ago, Vitalik Buterin said that fees in Bitcoin were "too high" past five cents:

“Right now, bitcoin transactions cost five cents [in USD], which is fine right now because Paypal fees are even stupider but the internet of money should not cost more than five cents per transaction. It is kind of absurd.”

Now delusional Vitalik is having to deal by himself with massive block sizes while trying to keep everyone happy with fast and cheap transactions. Let's see what he can do about it. So far ETH blocksize growing past 1TB...
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
i read a news about that there is too much new exchange that make ethereum so busy. But cleary i dont know . I suggest you all to not send your coins right now cause it might become a problem, i got my friend send their coin to exchange and now he should fill the report cause the transaction take too long and the coin not appear on his account but indeed the coin are sent on exchange.
Activity: 126
Don't know fundamentals about what is going on with Ethereum and it's team with Vitalik Buterin, but it's a normal thing from a trader's point of view. Trend is changing, thanks God!
Activity: 67
The reason is the token listing criteria of a new Asian exchange fCoin which claims a trading volume of 15 Billion$ daily.

It requires you to vote from unique ETH accounts in a set timeframe and hence is driving the gas prices up.
For this reason, fCoin has risen rapidly in the short term and has used its unique mining model to attract a large number of users, and these users have made a lot of transactions in order to let their tokens listed on this exchange.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
Mostly some of the investor who buy and sell into there crypto coins would notice this unusual happen of processing fee or in MEW transaction have high gwei,and this situation now im also wondering,what is the means reason why those transaction have a high rates and not only happen to this in MEW transaction hash,its been also happen into different trading site's like bancor,etherdelta,hitbtc,and more,thats mostly there transaction rates would become constantly higher.
Activity: 5

Ive been transferring some tokens from mew to exchange and other wallets.
the gas i am having is the same as before.
i didn't see any problems.
Transfer function require just about 21000 gas. Problem will occur if you want to execute more gas wasting function, contact deploying for example. It can take more than million gas.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
This is because a new exchange Fcoin has adopted a new list system.
Then charge each account with a certain amount of tokens, and when the number of accounts with tokens meets the requirements, you can get a free list.
That really crazing, one transaction need 70 gwei/ more than $1, I still have pending transaction and wait for ethereum network stable again to complete my transaction, so I think ethereum dev need to fix this issue, if not ethereum how to become top1 cryptocurrency in the future ?
It will be fixed soon because sharding development is on the way and i will be expecting it will be deployed at this year and remember POS will come at the same time as sharding. But there is another reason there is a lot of new contract has created and there was so many spam transaction that using very high gwei to spam the network
Activity: 728
Merit: 131

Ive been transferring some tokens from mew to exchange and other wallets.
the gas i am having is the same as before.
i didn't see any problems.
Activity: 451
Then charge each account with a certain amount of tokens, and when the number of accounts with tokens meets the requirements, you can get a free list.
That really crazing, one transaction need 70 gwei/ more than $1, I still have pending transaction and wait for ethereum network stable again to complete my transaction, so I think ethereum dev need to fix this issue, if not ethereum how to become top1 cryptocurrency in the future ?
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I think there's a problem with the ethereum blockchain as of now, and even how much gwei you cost, your transaction will be delayed, I have a transaction yesterday, and as of now, it is still processing.
Activity: 5
Thanks a lot
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
I also do not know why some days this gas fee increased sharply, just ane have a feeling that the increased gas is due to the market that again lethargic I think.
Activity: 952
Merit: 166
The reason is the token listing criteria of a new Asian exchange fCoin which claims a trading volume of 15 Billion$ daily.

It requires you to vote from unique ETH accounts in a set timeframe and hence is driving the gas prices up.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I think that this may be due to new integrations in ETH, because Vitalik Buterin recently said that they will try to do something similar, that the transitions will accelerate, but if this way, then this is absurd.
Activity: 182
Pages:
Jump to: