Pages:
Author

Topic: What the price of Bitcoin will be reached in 2019? - page 3. (Read 590 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Bitcoin market is very volatile. No one can predict for sure what the price might be in the future. But there is a possiblity of rise in price by the end of 2018.
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
Price problems in the following year no one knows for sure how much price will be achieved by bitcoin but certainly a lot of predictions at the end of this year bitcoin will experience a drastic increase but this is only a mere prediction, later we will see how this coin develops in the future
brand new
Activity: 0
There has been some speculation on the bitcoin prices at the end of this year. Many people are saying it might reach 10-15k USD.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
Today Bitcoin is about 6550 dollar and I think it will be 10 thousand dollar next year.

Some said that the price of Bitcoin may head above $20k levels, and that has a lot of possibilities that I couldn't wait to see.
Activity: 9
for some instances, if we study about the background of the bitcoin theres a big chance that your prediction would happen. because in the state of our community, we see some various changes, might go up and might go down, but what we have for sure is bitcoin may be much higher than now, in the near future.
Activity: 6
Today Bitcoin is about 6550 dollar and I think it will be 10 thousand dollar next year.
Pages:
Jump to: