Pages:
Author

Topic: What to buy when the BTC falls? - page 8. (Read 3758 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
October 18, 2017, 01:42:47 AM
Buy Tether Grin because it can´t fall or rise

nope, although tether always mimicking usd values,
you better convert to usd because sometimes 1 tether =.98 usd or lower
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
October 18, 2017, 01:31:20 AM
I would suggest moving to fiat  Smiley When BTC falls, most of altcoins falls too. So it's better to move to fiat and then buyback when bitcoin reaches it's maximum dip
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 18, 2017, 12:39:55 AM
This is a difficult question to answer because I have not really seen any Altcoin with strong negative correlation with Bitcoin, so buying more BTC make sense and some projects you think you like personally
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
October 18, 2017, 12:04:25 AM
When this happens i always choose hot dog instead caviar Roll Eyes
Activity: 137
Merit: 14
October 17, 2017, 11:38:43 PM
Siacoin is pretty cheap and they have been quietly making good progress
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
October 17, 2017, 10:27:22 PM
What will you buy when the BTC falls? I believe that he will inevitably fall...
Here we have many options to control the loss in  the case of the down in the price .
First option is to sell your bitcoin for the dollers Because everyone knows that how much the doller is stable currency and there will no impact of the down in the price , and after that buy bitcoin with that money when btc starts to rise .
Second option is to get into another coin , means to say that buy another coin with that bitcoin , Here most of the experienced Trader bought high potential coins during the fall in the bitcoin price , usually they buy doge coin , Digibyte coin , Etherium or dash like better coins .
And I think it is better option for us to have such types of better coins Because it the money will be withdraw from bitcoin then ofcourse that will enter in another coin surely .
Activity: 130
Merit: 14
October 17, 2017, 03:12:18 PM
Buy monero.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
October 17, 2017, 03:11:08 PM
If the bitcoin falls and there is a temporary crisis, then there is a moment to buy it because according to me, such moments are the best for risk and possible earnings.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 03:05:40 PM
I bought litecoin yesterday and also thinking about adding some neo. But saying that I also want to buy bitcoin if price drops. Now it is very expensive for me. But do your own research since many altcoins have dropped in value.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
October 17, 2017, 02:08:22 PM
If the most popular coin falls the best way will be buy second popular i. e. Ethereum. It growing very fast and can be better than bitcoin
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
October 17, 2017, 01:40:52 PM
Could you give me some reason for Bitcoin fall down? How could it happen? But if it happens, I think ETH or Stellar Lumen is the good coin to invest. Their price is potential to increase in the future.  Grin
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
October 17, 2017, 05:45:25 AM
When Btc Falls i prefer to buy BTC cause it will be cheap. But when rise i prefer to buy ether or any other good altcoins.
Selling while its cheap is not a good idea.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
October 17, 2017, 05:42:53 AM
Falling of coins price is normal and I will still keep my bitcoin for long term. However ever if I will invest in any coins now it has to be the following coins: I will buy lisk since I have bought them several times and I have been making money through it several times, I will also invest in ethereum since is a bit reliable and has over 200% returned to most of the early this year investors, since I am holding some bitcoin cash, I will also like to invest into bitcoin cash, wave, zcash and litecoin will also be some of the coins I will invest in.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
October 17, 2017, 04:55:20 AM
Gulden is currently at the stage after Dark became Dash and It has the most potential with it's crazy low marketcap for what it already offers users. These guys deliver on all their projects but the one thing they suck at is marketing which is why the coin is doing so badly in price. In terms of development I believe only ETH can match up at this point in time. Here is what they have coming.

https://gulden.com/pow2     --> Witnessing on PoW blocks creating greater security against attacks and being able to earn 20% of the block reward. After the update only 1 confirmation needed due to greater security.
https://gulden.com/SegSig   --> 58% saving on transaction space > Segwit which is only 25%
https://dev.gulden.com/
https://dev.gulden.com/august-development-update/

Oh... and the merchant adoption rate is faster then another other coin besides bitcoin.

http://guldenbites.nl/en/2017/10/01/gulden-in-figures-september/

The above looks great and you probably asking yourselves why is this coin not in the top 100. It really is because they don't hype and market the coin. Development is taking place under the radar kind of like Cyberpunk 2077 Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
October 17, 2017, 04:34:18 AM
I can buy waves or i can buy ethereum. I can not trust other altcoins
i think i will keep it in long days,
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Use Linux!
October 17, 2017, 04:23:12 AM
Buy ethers as they are more well-done that BTS, ethers have rather less faults. I really believe in ethers
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 02:24:22 AM

in that time i would like to buy alt coins because alt coins has great demand for that reason i have to buy alt coins. actually bit coins and eth coins going to raise and getting down but alt coins not like that. it has great demand whenever. so i would like to buy alt coins in that place. neo is the best for me. so i want to buy neo coins for my use.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
October 17, 2017, 01:27:54 AM
If that happen, most people buy litecoin and lots of money flow to other altcoins or people dump everything for cash, it would crash all the market.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
October 16, 2017, 07:20:57 PM
It depends to you whag altcoin ia good to buy for you, because they have many coin in crypto world qho have potential. But if I suggest good to buy is waves coin because as of now they have many investor in wvaes coin and forsure in the future it will increase and those people have waves coin can earn a lot of profit in the future. No one can predict actual happen to the coin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
October 16, 2017, 06:57:10 PM
There are many altcoins put there to buy in cheap price. Bitcoin will surely fall before this fork happen. Research in the good top coins that are still low or it was also dump and youre good to go.
Pages:
Jump to: