Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do if Bitcoin Price Crashes - page 10. (Read 2346 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 6
February 05, 2018, 11:16:05 PM
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
February 05, 2018, 10:47:59 PM
I think I would buy a lot of it if it's gonna crash. That's the perfect opportunity to do so. Smiley
If bitcoin price crashes at is lowest price the best thing to do is keep on buying and hold it until price gets high. buying while holding i think the best way for us to do when it crashes but after that bitcoin price will recover soon i think i should more practically when it comes to this kind of situations .
Activity: 197
Merit: 16
February 05, 2018, 10:44:39 PM
if bitcoin price crashes, as much as i can i will definitely buy bitcoins. i think that is one great opportunity because for sure after some time it will rise again.
Yes, that is one of the best ways to do when the Bitcoin price crashes. As the price gets lower, it would be a chance to buy Bitcoins without investing a large amount of money. Afterwards, holding would be a good way to have a high profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
February 05, 2018, 10:39:32 PM
If the bitcoin price crashes deep, honestly I'll panic, now I'm also panicking at the bitcoin price landing at $6k, and if the bitcoin price skyrocketed, it's sure everyone will be happy. Right now I will continue to hodl my bitcoin and will not sell it even though I'm frantically looking at it.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 08:44:00 PM
If the price of BTC drops like it now I will buy more  Smiley Infact I just purchased some just now and if it drops more I will buy more  Grin
I will just hold and accumulate more BTC , Good luck everyone.
Activity: 364
February 05, 2018, 08:30:13 PM
For me,I would buy a lots of it because I already gave my greatest trust in bitcoin. If thats gonna happen,its going to be the perfect opportunity to buy many of it and then hold it until it reaches my desired amount. Although it is risky,still there are chsnces for me to earn something rather than staying at the comfort side which is not really giving quite that much.
Activity: 191
February 05, 2018, 08:22:39 PM
I will be so depress despite of what will happen if bitcoin will crash. Cry

We all know that for the past many days that bitcoin is crashing, but it doesn't mean it will disappear. Bitcoin is volatile. Be used to it. It may fall but it will rise again.
Don't worry. It is the best time to buy more and hodl. Time will come that bitcoin will rise up again.
Activity: 168
February 05, 2018, 07:59:58 PM
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
February 05, 2018, 01:36:51 PM
if bitcoin price crashes to those levels then i would simply hold what i have in my wallet and perhaps buy some more to bolster my portfolio.Noting short of people simply abandoning this currency could lead to this reality and im sure that this scenario will never happen because what you find happening is every time a government tries to prevent their citizens from accessing bitcoins the people simple find creative and innovative ways of accessing these platforms , its also clear that governments should be careful when they unilaterally make these decisions that they are not going against the wishes of the people who they represent and all criminalizing them .
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 12:29:12 PM
It's better to hold btc for a long period of time if it's price crashes.because we have seen btc to crash down from 900 to 400 worth of dollars and  over the night btc was able to regain it's value to 600 dollars.At 2018 now are we are talking about btc which is worth of 8000 dollars which also crashes down from 19499 dollars .So we can easily get an idea how big and strong btc investors are. So i am gonna hold for a long period of time if btc crashes down unexpectedly cause i believe there is nothing which can drag btc into the blackwhole.

-Regards
Activity: 27
February 05, 2018, 12:26:04 PM
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
February 05, 2018, 12:21:36 PM
If bitcoin should crash to $0.85 I think that will be the best time to buy more bitcoin because with the low price come with huge profit in the nearest future, and if bitcoin goes above $30000 that will be a very difficult and high price that most of the small investors could get hold of any bitcoin. Price rise and fall both have their advantage and disadvantage to us in bitcoin community.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
February 05, 2018, 12:15:40 PM
Depends on the time scale. If bitcoin is only gradually declining, maybe a few hundred $ per week, it would take some time to get to $0.89. If it crashes quickly, so that it's $8k today but when we wake up tomorrow and it's less than 1 dollar, I'd be very surprised. There wouldn't be much anyone could do after the event any way. Unless you think it will go up again in which case you would buy. But to be honest, if it goes down to 89 cents (or even less than a cent as you said 0.89 cents in your OP) then there'd be no reason for it to go up again. 0.89 cents would mean everybody, and I mean everybody, has lost all faith in bitcoin.
Activity: 3
February 05, 2018, 12:07:33 PM
if bitcoin price crashes, as much as i can i will definitely buy bitcoins. i think that is one great opportunity because for sure after some time it will rise again.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
February 05, 2018, 12:07:15 PM
If there is a big drop with Bitcoin, I think anyone will buy and hoard in large numbers and wait. However, this will not happen until the moment when Bitcoin prices are very high and may increase in the future, so it is unlikely that the price will drop dramatically.
If there is a big dropped of price of bitcoin I think I will buy a lot of bitcoin and I will keep it and hold it in my wallet and I will sell it in the right time when the price of bitcoin is totally high so that I could earn huge amount of money. In addition to that, I think if the price of bitcoin crash I think its an opportunity to buy huge amount of bitcoin.
Activity: 154
February 05, 2018, 12:05:53 PM
Just keep in mind that dumps are inevitable and is normal because Bitcoin is volatile in nafure. The best thing to do still is to hold and avoid selling. If you may also like, investing to it will be an advantage since its market price will be low when it is crashing. Dumps are temporary so as what usually happens, its price will eventually increase after a couple of weeks.

89 cents?Huh OOOO All my bank account would be buying BTC!
Activity: 201
Merit: 11
February 05, 2018, 12:04:15 PM
So slowly, most people are a little worried.
It is important that many people understand that the BTC has a future and that these low prices are the right price to get started.
So buy, buy, that values rise again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 05, 2018, 12:01:09 PM
In my view, in both cases, I firstly would have remained calm. After all, Bitcoin is not just the money for the money. This is the idea of decentralized economy is not concentrated in the same hands in certain companies. If in the morning turns out that decentralization has won, I'll be a very happy man Smiley
Activity: 24
February 05, 2018, 11:59:55 AM
89 cents?Huh OOOO All my bank account would be buying BTC!
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
February 05, 2018, 11:58:40 AM
That would be devastating. I know you should only invest what you can afford to lose, but damn that would hurt. I would probably want to buy if such a enormous drop would occur, but for this to happen it would probably be caused by a global ban or something(very unlikely, but very possible); so I wouldn't probably be able to buy in the end due to probably all exchanges shut down.
The scenario you are talking about is so exaggerated, but still, possibilities are there to look forward. If such drastic thing happens in the future, well we have to fixed our selves , and pick it up where we left at..Execute the right decision, observe if the value can still rebound from the dips, know the possible reason why it happen to counter it. Do not panic, instead think of a new game plan and find the highest possible solution.

Calm guys this crash that is currently happening is normal it already happened years before and there is nothing to worry about because everything is gonna be alright after this winter season. A lot of newbies in this industry are selling all their hodlings because they're affected by the FUD that the media is spreading all over to make the price of bitcoin fall. It is better to stay calm at this kind of scenario and stop looking at the market price.  Cool

Pages:
Jump to: