Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do in March 2018!! ;) - page 2. (Read 917 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
March 18, 2018, 10:56:33 AM
I would suggest you to enjoy the month doing something non crypto, go to some fun place and chill out, for like 2 weeks, i hope the next week will make us happy.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
March 18, 2018, 10:56:23 AM
I just want my investment on ETH rise . I will just hold it until I get profit and I am hoping that before the end of March .
I am holding of ethereum since last year, what I will do is continues holding it. Why? Because I have a trust on this platform that can go big shot this year. I am always observing this market though.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 10:47:17 AM
 it is 5 possiblities

1) buy nothing
2 ) buy BTC and or ETH  the king and queen  Cool
3) buy new company just finish recently ico bluzelle ,artblock, sophia, bee ..
4) or buy low cap gem OCN , TRAC, ESPER, lamden
5) buy strong  alt like  NEO, XML, NANO, ADA
6).....your idea Huh

i am curious about everyone opinion
the 3) and 4) AND 5) you can give yours Smiley
and 6) if you see something Else
2) buy as much bitcoin and ethereum
6) follow some bounty program, get some altcoin as an investment material
arrange for some time in the future for the coin and see the benefits you can get
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
March 18, 2018, 10:27:16 AM
I just want my investment on ETH rise . I will just hold it until I get profit and I am hoping that before the end of March .
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
March 18, 2018, 08:04:02 AM
Well, March is about to end. I have only sold some of my btc because I needed money. I wanted to buy some ETH. But you know, I was not that excited to buy and hold because I was in need of money. So I think I will go for "buy nothing", even though I believe I should buy some bitcoins because the price is falling and I am sure it will go up again and I will, later on, regret it. But I always feel that something is pulling me back whenever I want to try something.
legendary
Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001
March 18, 2018, 07:01:11 AM
Ethereum is on lower levels then it was 3 months ago. For me this is strong buy signal. Price of ETH will sure rise  - it would be great idea to use this dip in your advantage.

Eth is deflationary, of course it can only go down on long term.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
March 18, 2018, 06:35:22 AM
Ethereum is on lower levels then it was 3 months ago. For me this is strong buy signal. Price of ETH will sure rise  - it would be great idea to use this dip in your advantage.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
March 18, 2018, 06:10:41 AM
The bear market is approaching. We will start to see the effects in March.

Buy as many coins as you can. The price is very low now compared to other days. So invest in two to three coins as if one skips out the other one will yield you profits. This is the best situation to buy coins. Choose the best coins from coinmarketcap.com. this would detIl you of every coin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
March 18, 2018, 05:22:14 AM
March I think is a very sad month, better hold your altcoins and do not check your folio if I were you. The best thing to do is just to hold your coins and if you do have the budget to buy coins since they are at their lowest, then go ahead buy them.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
March 18, 2018, 05:01:54 AM
March was a sad month. I hope that you will get better in time. Holders like me have no choice but to wait.
legendary
Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001
March 18, 2018, 04:51:22 AM
Normally I don't care if the market goes up or down... I just trade for profit, which is possible in both markets.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
March 18, 2018, 04:49:00 AM
Need to buy all the currencies from the top 100 lol. I think we will have a big growth in 2-3 months. At the bottom of patience is gold
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
March 18, 2018, 04:38:28 AM
1) buy nothing
With such a trend of the market somehow I would not like to buy anything.
And I have not funds for more buying). I just hold what I have and hope my bells are not soft.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 03:58:54 AM
I think better buy some ETH and BTC and wait for April now it's risky to buy alts  because market move in down trend
Activity: 350
March 18, 2018, 03:36:23 AM
This march we can buy more ethereum and bitcoin and hold it for next year 2019. Or we can still hold it at least after 5 years. You can buy also other crypto coins and hold it like LiteCoin, Cardano and Ripple.
Activity: 133
Merit: 103
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 18, 2018, 03:22:27 AM
Stay calm, enjoy the dip and be prepared for the breakout.

That is the only choice for us who has bought a lot of altcoins at a high price. We can just Let it go and enjoy life with our family members. Looking at this price will make you disappointed.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
March 18, 2018, 12:32:04 AM
6. Keep on learning

Its good to buy more coins but its better if you are fully equip financially and of course mentally. I would go for some great coins instead of risking too much on a coin that I don't have any idea on their system. Don't depend on people here, make your own study for a better result.

I like this very much. Keep learning. Even crypto experts are open to possibilities and they keep learning. I myself try to get new info and tips from experts. It a big help for us newbies in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
March 17, 2018, 10:38:44 PM
 it is 5 possiblities

1) buy nothing
6).....your idea Huh

I believe this March is a very bad news for any crypto investors, there are too many drops in this month. So with weak investors they don't have much choice but keep holding on their coins and buy nothing  but with strong investors this is the time for them to buy more bitcoin and ETH and so many other Altcoins, they always take advantages of this time to increase their assets.
Activity: 238
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
March 17, 2018, 10:23:01 PM
 it is 5 possiblities

1) buy nothing
6).....your idea Huh

March month is a bearish market as the price has got many dips where someone else out there has a chance to buy at cheaper price. Item 2, is definitely a good choice as those has a great coins with many supporters.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
March 17, 2018, 07:17:41 PM
Buy btc and eth and buy low market cap good altcoin projects. Actually this can work not only in March 2018 but always. I think bitcoin must be always in first place.

Just keep on holding and buying great coins, that's the best thing you can do everyday and of course in your long term goal. Don't panic about what's going on the market, always that its normal to correct but we can still see their power to bounce back, be patience.

As of now bitcoin was falling and the other said it is only for the month of march and by next month it will be rising again so that you are right today is the time to buy and hold and invest in bitcoin and also ethereum try it in the long term investment. Don't panic if you see the value patient for the future rising.
Pages:
Jump to: