Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do now??? - page 13. (Read 1959 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 02:02:49 AM
At this point better to hold and wait till the Bitcoin goes up..buy some altcoins then if the Bitcoin goes up you had a great profits.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 03:08:30 PM
Now you need to invest and the more, the better, because now the prices for tokens and coins are very cheap, look at the graphics it's so obvious, it seems to me that you are ready to make it unambiguously. I think that this will be correct.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Your professional profile on the blockchain
June 30, 2018, 03:03:55 PM
Its a huge dilemma but the decision remains personal, whether to join the selloff, hodl or buy. Personally i would still go with hodl.

Quite right. Only these three options. Now all coins are in dip like Bitcoin. Personally, I'm waiting for the market to recover. I think that soon the crypto market will be worth many times what it is today. And now is a good time to buy BTC if you have not already entered.
When the market recovers, then everyone who kept the coins will remain with the profit. Now the main thing is not to worry and wait for the market to grow. Perhaps bitcoin will fall again, but after that growth will begin.
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
June 30, 2018, 02:59:51 PM
This time is good time to buy anything. On this time, im waiting and buy btc/alt at the good price. However, you must remember: not use all of your money to buy btc/alt. You must use DCA to buy at some price to decrease  the risk
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
June 30, 2018, 02:57:05 PM
The best thing to do with bitcoin with such a low price, it is easy buy more and patiently wait for market bullrun. So grab this opportunity since bitcoin is really cheap compared to old prices. So what are you waiting for buy btc now and be happy later.
Activity: 630
June 30, 2018, 02:53:31 PM
Simply do nothing!  Cryptocurrency market is like rollercoaster,  it keep moving up and down sometimes,  it stay sideways.  You  must follow a trend,  identify patterns and know what to hit or retreat.
Activity: 192
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 02:27:56 PM
What will be the best option to do now looking upon the current BTC price???
HOLD for sure, I think the top 10 or so coins are definitely worth holding. Other than that the market is super dead and if you are tight on money then go for ICOs they are the best choice I think. I think ICOs are cheap now and you can get them for less money, there is a great chance that market will recover next year so I would only suggest ICOs as they are no directly in the crash. Go for projects like Liven and Redcab, these are my top pick.
Activity: 361
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 09:13:38 AM
Its a huge dilemma but the decision remains personal, whether to join the selloff, hodl or buy. Personally i would still go with hodl.

Quite right. Only these three options. Now all coins are in dip like Bitcoin. Personally, I'm waiting for the market to recover. I think that soon the crypto market will be worth many times what it is today. And now is a good time to buy BTC if you have not already entered.
Activity: 286
June 30, 2018, 09:07:49 AM

Basically, i will definitely hold on my existing btc and wait for the right time to sell at a reasonable price.  And if i still have spare money i will find a potential coin to invest for long term.  Awareness is very important in this highly risky and unpredictable crypto currency ecosystem.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
June 30, 2018, 09:00:42 AM
Best choice now is hold. If you want to buy more then just buy. New pumps are coming, BTC wallet of big holders are still bigger and bigger from early this year until now. So i believe that market will get healthy soon/
Activity: 292
June 30, 2018, 08:57:26 AM
all we can do now is to pray that the market price will rise again and stable (not down again), because I feel this year the market is very difficult to increase and always go down.
Activity: 183
June 30, 2018, 08:52:02 AM
The current market is going up quite well so I think my current job is to wait for the market to recover and thrive. This is much better than trading.
Activity: 98
June 30, 2018, 08:50:17 AM
I'll wait for a lower price, but if you want to buy now, invest in bitcoin and altcoin,
Activity: 406
June 30, 2018, 08:39:17 AM

now is a good time to buy bitcoin and invest it for the long term. would be great and the profits would be great if bitcoins were held for a long time, because in the future bitcoin prices would go high.
For the bitcoin price at the current exchange place it falls if you have bitcoin then all you can do is hold it until the price goes up never sell for cheap, whereas if you do not have bitcoin then buy as much bitcoin as you can.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
June 30, 2018, 08:38:21 AM
I don’t think it’s a good time to buy because it’s not yet desperate. I think it’s the best time to buy when everyone starts to feel desperate. So now I think we still need to wait.Of course, if you really want to buy, then ETH's current price should be worth buying.

But I think it is great time to buy the bitcoin and hold it. Now bitcoin has lowest price and bitcoin will not down more than it, and investors always ready to take risk and then he will gain profit, and bitcoin never let us down, just wait for a time.   
Activity: 126
June 30, 2018, 08:28:46 AM

For my part, I will hold my coins and buy again at the current price
Activity: 294
June 30, 2018, 08:07:19 AM
Now is a very good time to invest in Altcoin. I think that below the price will not be able to go down. Wink
Activity: 98
June 30, 2018, 04:12:05 AM

now is a good time to buy bitcoin and invest it for the long term. would be great and the profits would be great if bitcoins were held for a long time, because in the future bitcoin prices would go high.
Activity: 280
June 30, 2018, 04:08:57 AM
The current BTC price may be declining, so for all of us who have BTC or Altcoins, it's difficult and sad to sell it, because we've lost some number of the coins we originally had. Because, if BTC decreases, it will give a big influence on altcoins whose price will also decrease. To be able to avoid it, the right strategy for us to do is to hold it. In addition, we can also use this situation as an opportunity for us to buy BTC or other coins at a much lighter and cheaper price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
June 30, 2018, 04:00:24 AM
Right now, in my opinion, I would recommend buying bitcoin and altcoins. I think the trend reversal is close. But always have some spare money for averaging, in case the market comes down even more.
Pages:
Jump to: