Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do when life purpose is lost? - page 4. (Read 648 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 1
February 05, 2018, 11:35:56 AM
Aside from the following,
1. Broaden your horizon
2. Have a program of life
3. Make a difference
What one can do to regain the life purpose?

Hey, I know this will sound a bit odd to say... But when you don't feel you have a purpose in life, maybe your new purpose is to find a purpose Smiley

I kinda talk from experience in there...
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 11:11:11 AM
1. Broaden your horizon
3. Make a difference
Find a new inspiration in life. Maybe it's a place, a thing or a person that can change you're beliefs and regain your life purpose. Everyone of us encounter different types of challenges or obstacles in our lives, some were easy to overcome but some tends to break us down. Without an inspiration how can we regain our purpose when we were so down? Right? Inspiration will help us to strive for more, dream for more and believe that we can have a purpose for our selves and even for others especially for our love ones. Inspiration is the best motivation in life.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 05, 2018, 11:10:37 AM
1. Broaden your horizon
3. Make a difference

Do our life purpose get lost?  Maybe not.  We just realized that it is not anymore our priority.  We have decided or realized that it is not really what we want.  Just have a constant communication with our God.  Then what is really our purpose will be answered.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
February 05, 2018, 11:09:45 AM
1. Broaden your horizon
3. Make a difference
Have a matrimonial intercourse, you'll regain your purposes of life a.k.a the reason I have set a goal for myself a.k.a beg for enough Bitcoin to buy a room and not a cottage to have the experience of jumping.
Any merit source around? can I beg for a few merits? recently somebody questioned my earned merits ever since the merit was introduced, I have no excuse for not getting enough merits, so if you could donate some merits for that I am a beggar and have no place to go and earn money to reach my goals in life, this is how begging looks like, see I'm begging for it, a man has got to eat right? remember that when you are trying to ignore me. lol lol lol (note, it seems that when I lol, I could get merits easier than posting with no lol in it, so have a few more lol lol lol).
(what now? you're not going to make me a merit source because I'm a shit poster? don't expect more from a lowlife beggar)
My life had a purpose when I was running a full node on my laptop, I thought that I could earn money by setting the fee per transaction high on my full node, after finding out that was not possible, I tried to kill myself, somebody suggested to join signature campaigns to earn more than what I'd expected.

My latest goals for life: becoming a merit source with at least 5 smerits every 30 days to have the ability to rank up a newbie into a member after a year and leave something behind for my children, they could rank a member up to a senior member and their children could rank that same senior beggar account up to a hero member, if I haven't helped terrorists to end the world with nuclear bombs already before I die.
I'm not sure if you're serious or not(leaning towards not ), but those goals seem pretty unimpressive.

Edit: At least your begging worked I guess.
Activity: 39
February 05, 2018, 11:05:50 AM
Hm, that happens when someone gets disappointed with something, or whatever was planned did not go well and maybe failed. I do the following in such situations:

-think about what I can do and what I can learn.
-try to learn new things, explore new fields of interest and understand whether I suit there, or not.
-if I realize that I do, I start making a plan for me on how to achieve new goals. For example,

few months ago a friend of mine decided to give up on his profession (as a marketing manager) because he was not earning much and his salary was only enough for him to cover his renting fees and buy food. He was obviously not enjoying life, because he could not go out with friends, spend money in bars and cafes, travel or buy some fun staff. I offered him taking simple web development courses, because I had heard, that learning front end would not be too hard in case you have time and efforts to invest in. As long as it is a well paid job, I suggested him doing that. He took basic courses and realized, that he liked them and wanted to continue.

Now, he has a junior position (after studying hard for six-seven months) with the same salary as he was getting before, BUT he has a huge future ahead, and after a year he will definitely double his income.

This strategy works in other fields as well, and the hardest part is to get started. After you do, you realize that you are on the right track and everything will be fine in the future! JUST RISK THE FIRST STEP!  Wink
Activity: 168
February 05, 2018, 10:16:57 AM
1. Broaden your horizon
3. Make a difference
We have to re-think and struggle another stage of our journey of life just to regain our purpose and i do believe that theres no harm for trying any luck for another chance.
Activity: 154
February 03, 2018, 10:33:19 PM
REST is the best thing to do. Rest for a while and you can think better than yesterday. Sometimes hard times affect us because we are always in multitudes of people, more more responsibilities to finish. Almost everyday we do like this forgetting the fact that our body needs rest also.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
February 03, 2018, 10:20:22 PM
1. Broaden your horizon
3. Make a difference
Have a matrimonial intercourse, you'll regain your purposes of life a.k.a the reason I have set a goal for myself a.k.a beg for enough Bitcoin to buy a room and not a cottage to have the experience of jumping.
Any merit source around? can I beg for a few merits? recently somebody questioned my earned merits ever since the merit was introduced, I have no excuse for not getting enough merits, so if you could donate some merits for that I am a beggar and have no place to go and earn money to reach my goals in life, this is how begging looks like, see I'm begging for it, a man has got to eat right? remember that when you are trying to ignore me. lol lol lol (note, it seems that when I lol, I could get merits easier than posting with no lol in it, so have a few more lol lol lol).
(what now? you're not going to make me a merit source because I'm a shit poster? don't expect more from a lowlife beggar)
My life had a purpose when I was running a full node on my laptop, I thought that I could earn money by setting the fee per transaction high on my full node, after finding out that was not possible, I tried to kill myself, somebody suggested to join signature campaigns to earn more than what I'd expected.

My latest goals for life: becoming a merit source with at least 5 smerits every 30 days to have the ability to rank up a newbie into a member after a year and leave something behind for my children, they could rank a member up to a senior member and their children could rank that same senior beggar account up to a hero member, if I haven't helped terrorists to end the world with nuclear bombs already before I die.
Activity: 252
February 03, 2018, 10:17:07 PM
Our life is a journey, is it, there will be many many stages in this journey.

A metaphor, a person's life is like driving a train, exercise in the boundless huge crowd, when you are active, you are a driver, controls the direction completely, (there is a clear goal, clear planning)

When you're looking, you're the waiter.

When you wander, you are the passenger. (random drifting, growing up, getting off at the station to enjoy the scenery, driving along with the car)

When you get lost, you mistakenly think that the train is already standing, (you jump, you die suddenly)

It's a phase, and most people experience it, but not everyone knows it.
Activity: 165
February 03, 2018, 09:44:32 PM
1. Broaden your horizon
3. Make a difference
Pages:
Jump to: