Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do when panicked? Check this out - page 2. (Read 206 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
YOUC - www.youengine.io
March 18, 2018, 10:12:57 AM
Yes, that is the right decission.
When the price is down, you buy more dips instead you panic selling.
panic selling won't do any good for you, only loss.
but unfortunately most of peoples don't understand this, they panic very quick and sell their coins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 350
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
March 18, 2018, 09:12:01 AM
I think there is a part on your post that should be corrected. You say:

Don't
BUY BITCOIN WILL LOW PRICE + PANIC + SELL BITCOIN WITH LOW PRICE = LOSS

I guess you wanted to say: Don't buy bitcoin with high price ... etc.

I must say that I like to trade, and I have a small bankroll for trading, but I also believe in bitcoin potential so I hold the majority of my coins. It's not much again, because I started quite late, and bitcoin was already expensive, which means that I'm actually losing a lot from my initial investment but I'm not willing to sell them, because i wish to use them in the future as a decentralized payment system.

Since you posted this in the bitcoin discussion board and not on the trading board, I will talk in a project perspective and not a trading perspective.
I think that you should actually advise people not to sell bitcoin, because in terms of fundamental analysis, bitcoin is actually improving, and this means that it's price should be going up and not down. Lighting network is near, regulation is actually being more friendly, so we are opening the road so that adoption can happen. From an investment point of view, bitcoin is better than ever, and should have a good future ahead. This means that buying bitcoin is probably a good investment. I know I believe in that, and for that reason I will keep buying every time I can.

You shouldn't really focus on price that much. The reason people panic sell, is because they have no idea on what are the fundamentals of bitcoin, and it's intrinsic value. This way all they get is it's price, and since it's coming down they fear it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 326
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
March 17, 2018, 04:27:42 AM
More people are panic because of bitcoin's low price. Don't you people know that Panicking will only result you to sell your Bitcoins although the price is low. "What should we do if bitcoin is down?" This is the common question from most of people Panicking. Well let me answer that question once for all.

As we can see, whenever bitcoin is down to less than 9,000 usd. We consider this price as a low price for bitcoin and this is the time where people starts to panic.  Well, WHENEVER Bitcoin is down, Don't waste your time to panic, instead use the opportunity to buy bitcoins if you can. Buying bitcoin at this situation is highly recommended as it will be a big PROFIT in the end. Like I always says, there are two equations used for buying and selling strategy. But what should you follow?

Don't
BUY BITCOIN WILL LOW PRICE + PANIC + SELL BITCOIN WITH LOW PRICE = LOSS

Do
BUY BITCOIN WITH LOW PRICE + HOLD +SELL BITCOIN WITH HIGH PRICE = PROFIT

The only key to success in bitcoin industry is to be PATIENCE. Yes, ofcourse we will risk. But the only risk in Bitcoin is if the price has been dragged down and you sell your bitcoin with that low price. Then it will really result to loss. But if you Just keep your patience up, hands on your pocket and relax plus wait for bitcoin's price to go back up, then the return for sure will be a good benefit.
But, it still depends on you on how you manage your Bitcoins. This is only a suggestion.
Sometimes, we really need to learn how to wait, because rashing things can't solve the problem Smiley

Please prove me wrong and I will lock this thread immediately. Having you with my side is my pleasure.
I hope it gives you some idea to what to do whenever you panic Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: