Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do with a barking dog - page 2. (Read 266 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1693
C.D.P.E.M
July 07, 2020, 05:13:50 PM
get a "shocking" collar.
It is activated with the barks.
My neighbor had a fucking annoying dog that barked all the time.
I asked them to do something, they bought a collar, the dog stopped barking the following day.
Now it is quiet.
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
July 07, 2020, 04:59:30 PM
Is this happening just only in the recent days or it has been always like this? You can train your dog to be quiet if he is having barking behaviour all the time but it maybe very harder for 5 year old dog.If it got this issue recently then there might be any medical issue in its body so in that case you need to visit a vet as soon as possible.

Re: training your dog to be quiet, I agree. But if you don't know how to train your dog, then hire someone else (or a professional) who knows how to do it instead.

Re: possible medical issues, it's totally possible and this should be the most realistic thing to do, before even considering "putting your dog down" for barking all the time. Shocked
Activity: 280
Merit: 135
July 07, 2020, 01:58:33 PM
I do not own a dog or anyone who has died in my family. I believe that your dog is subject to some problems and possibly pain. Therefore, it is better that you present it to a veterinarian and it is possible that he will be able to find a solution for it.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
July 07, 2020, 01:25:18 PM
Is this happening just only in the recent days or it has been always like this? You can train your dog to be quiet if he is having barking behaviour all the time but it maybe very harder for 5 year old dog.If it got this issue recently then there might be any medical issue in its body so in that case you need to visit a vet as soon as possible.
Activity: 153
Merit: 23
July 07, 2020, 01:03:34 PM
My German Sheppard "Doc" is a family member to us.  He is getting old now- 5 years of age and obese for his age.   
He now is barking all the time and not sure what to do.   I do not want to put him down because it would bring much sadness for my family.

What do you do for your barking dog?

Pages:
Jump to: