Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do with Airdropped Coins - page 3. (Read 2023 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
September 24, 2017, 10:41:38 PM
selling airdropped coin right after receiving not good idea, better hodl for some time until some coins will skyrocket
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
September 24, 2017, 09:54:52 PM
OMG is one of the most promising cryptodaily out there.  It's priced pretty high now but it has the potential to pull a NEO and then some.  I would definitely hold any OMG I received.
Activity: 747
Merit: 502
September 24, 2017, 06:49:05 PM
I'll hold the coins for a while, some coins have a stable uprising and some can be sold during a pump, i lost about a 1000$ or more once because i sold my airdrop coins early.
Activity: 840
September 24, 2017, 05:35:19 PM
JUST HODL ! Airdropped coins you can HODL, all day, all night... what to do else? some you can sell maybe, don't know it depends on the different coin situations
Many people choose to sell their airdropped coins as soon as they get them but if the project has any future then it may be a good idea to keep holding those coins, after all if the market of cryptocurrencies keeps growing as it is predicted in the next years then holding your coins it is way better than to sell for a bad price, that is why even if I do not agree with bitcoin cash I’m still holding the small amount that I got with that airdrop.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
September 20, 2017, 02:14:00 AM
we dont have any good airdrop like ripple or stellar anymore Cheesy But if we have I think just hold it for 3 year to at least two years
Activity: 490
September 20, 2017, 02:00:06 AM
OmiseGo (OMG) started their Airdrop campaign for ETH holders. 

I'm curious to know what do you think about these type of campaigns.

Are you immediately selling these tokens?

Are you likely to buy more?

Are you holding for future gains?

actually i have old account in Bitcointalk,,and i often to join airdrop coin,,as far as i join that airdrop, i always sell them when that coin listing in exchanges, the point is thats easy money i think,,,,
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
September 20, 2017, 01:50:43 AM
I dont have anything to do with airdrop coin. just hold them.
Exactly just hold them and forgot about it Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
September 20, 2017, 01:45:28 AM
Airdrops are an opportunity to get the hundred percent profits from collecting the tokens at that period. When you get something free then you are at its break even already. It's just all about putting the price tags later on.

Obviously if the coin that I'm looking at is good with its ICO roadmap, whitepaper and future prospectus then I'm holding it for long time. The reason is important as follows, when airdrop is done then there are likely chances that the particular coin will have very less price and then you go for panic selling once the sell order is on. In the process you forget that it's free coin and you could just hold it for lucky shot and in long term earn more out of it. Its upto us though.

Activity: 317
Merit: 250
September 19, 2017, 01:23:00 PM
I think you hold AIR DROPPED coins and hope that they show growth. You have nothing to loose if the altcoin does not become popular but you will gain a lot of profit once the coin becomes popular. HOLDING the coin is the only way if you want to earn high returns. 🙏
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
I like the clowns and the little dogs
September 19, 2017, 01:21:28 PM

Like others have said, it all depends on the coin, and my own feeling about the potential for growth
with said coins. I'm holding DeepOnion, got it for free, no need to sell off quickly or try to make
a million dollars.
Activity: 446
Merit: 252
September 19, 2017, 01:15:55 PM
Like others have said - depends on the coin/token.

If I like what I see as far as the Dev's and the community - I'll hold. That's currently what I'm doing with DeepOnion and Minereum.

If it's just a freebie that doesn't look like it's going much of anywhere I'll try to time my exit to make a little bit of extra btc.

Can't say I've always made the right choices on that though, but I always remember that I got it for free and try not to beat myself up too much if I make a mistake.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 19, 2017, 01:06:52 PM
I hold them. If there is situation that price of some coin rises fast I sell some amount but not everything.
Activity: 274
September 19, 2017, 01:05:21 PM
I'd keep hold of it, at least for a while to see how it goes. Generally small value anyway, so not really worth selling.
Activity: 840
September 19, 2017, 12:49:13 PM
OmiseGo (OMG) started their Airdrop campaign for ETH holders. 

I'm curious to know what do you think about these type of campaigns.

There is not a stock answer for this, it depends on the coin, when I got my bitcoin cash airdrop, I was tempted to sell but since my bitcoin was not in an exchange it was really hard to move that bitcoin cash and many exchanges were not accepting deposits, so I decided to wait, to this moment I still have not sold after all, I do not lose anything by waiting, if bitcoin cash drops to zero then who cares I got that for free, but if it goes up in value then I make easy profits.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 19, 2017, 11:47:04 AM
I dont have anything to do with airdrop
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
September 19, 2017, 10:25:05 AM
I personally hold them at least until they're on the market, then depending on the coin and if I see a good future for it, I decide what to do.
Activity: 294
September 19, 2017, 08:22:54 AM
If you have some airdrop coins the best thing to do is hold it and when the time you can now sell it then you may.
Activity: 210
September 19, 2017, 08:13:08 AM
Hold it as long as you can. You have not payd anything for it. So you can not loose.
Activity: 548
Merit: 251
September 19, 2017, 08:12:22 AM
What is an airdrop? Is that like dividends? Where they send coins to current bag holders?
Free coins that has no value right now and you might hold it and then after that when the time come that it has value now you may sell it.

No your wrong with that there are other airdrop coins who have value and the current one is the ETH dark and you can see it on there thread that the airdrop participants get some good enough money from that coin, And the price of the coin is so profitable and good for rerolling schemes to rather earn more money.
Activity: 205
September 19, 2017, 08:04:59 AM
What is an airdrop? Is that like dividends? Where they send coins to current bag holders?
Free coins that has no value right now and you might hold it and then after that when the time come that it has value now you may sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: