Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do with Bitcoin? - page 11. (Read 6324 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
August 17, 2016, 12:39:23 PM
since im a trader, i will recomend you to trade.
but... you need to learn what and when to buy. You can easily double it in a month but you can also lose everything, so, be careful.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
August 17, 2016, 12:35:33 PM
So after a while of earning some bitcoin from doing various services and signature campaigns, when you reach like $100 worth of BTC in your wallet, what exactly do you do with it? Just hold it till the rate is high and make some profit and then start all over again or what?

I exactly convert them to altcoin and do some trading.  It is a good thing because it gives me more earning thru trading other coins.  Aside from that if i need some service from online hostings, i use it as mode of payment.  Sometimes i convert them to fiat money to pay my bills or buy  someo online goods.
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
August 17, 2016, 12:24:28 PM
So after a while of earning some bitcoin from doing various services and signature campaigns, when you reach like $100 worth of BTC in your wallet, what exactly do you do with it? Just hold it till the rate is high and make some profit and then start all over again or what?
You can do anything like investing it in a business or something (primarily directly, when available) or use it for gambling, or you can go and trade other cryptocurrencies with it. If you want, you can go and buy things like physical goods from some online retailers, or you can buy digital goods from places like Steam or other various websites that accept Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
August 17, 2016, 12:24:06 PM

hold to wait for higher prices, at least you should have a high nominal.

$100 is good for trade, I also do that when it had $100 of the signature campaign.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 17, 2016, 12:18:18 PM
If you need something by all means use it to fulfill this need of yours. You will feel great when you will use bitcoin to help you in anything that you need. If you don't need it the best is to try to keep it in your wallet, that 100 USD is not a real big sum so a desktop wallet should enough to keep your funds safe and if you want some thrill gamble with like 10% of your money but not more.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
August 17, 2016, 12:16:29 PM
Depends on lots of things for me but usually i put those as bankroll for altcoin trading. And sometime if price is high and i need some pocket money i cashed out in the range of 100$ to 200$.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
August 17, 2016, 11:54:32 AM
For me , I just hold it in my wallet , because the expectations say that Bitcoin price will rise up on the first of 2017 and may reach $2000 , therefore I am trying to collect Bitcoin as much as possible , I also believe in Bitcoin and in its bright future .
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
August 17, 2016, 11:52:29 AM
$100 worth of bitcoin is not something you can happily invest and in month have $1000 from interest rates or investment revenue.
The best way it to keep it for know wait for a price spike, sell it for FIAT and wait for another drop when you will buy cheap BTC.

Just fell prey to any scams like cloud mining, bitcoin doublers or Ponzi disguised as 'sure profit investment projects', remember in real investments there is no guaranteed profit.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
August 17, 2016, 11:32:05 AM

If you speculate on higher Bitcoin price and hold your Bitcoin in cold wallet for many years, then obviously you going to have very hard time to earn 0.15 BTC from signature campaigns when you start over again. So better keep earning Bitcoins and spending em whenever you need, afterall there is no guarantee for much higher price in the future anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
August 17, 2016, 11:06:36 AM
If you really need it to buy something that you need, then you can spend it. But if you think that you can still use fiat for buy that thing, then you should probably just keep your Bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 17, 2016, 10:42:04 AM
For me, it depends on the conditions or situations that I was experiencing. If indeed I do not need these funds then I would keep it up a lot and if I need those funds then I would take the majority and leaving only a fraction of the BTC which I got.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 17, 2016, 10:38:48 AM
Pages:
Jump to: