Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do with cash from sales - page 2. (Read 782 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
August 06, 2017, 03:24:08 AM
I put it into the stock market and make a killing there.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
August 06, 2017, 03:20:32 AM
With what I make on selling is used to meet my requirements. Without any requirements I never sell my coins, because I find it more secure and an way better to profit holding as it is rather than keeping it in the way of fiat. Fiat on saving to an bank account gives a mere profit as interest which is quite low compared to the profit got from bitcoin.
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
August 06, 2017, 03:11:51 AM
Put it under your mattress.

Diversify into gold/silver.

Put it in an exchange and wait for either a) the exchange to get hacked or b) you lose all your coins trying to time the market

Put it in a bank and wait for either a) the banks to confiscate your funds b) the next recession and bank run.

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
August 06, 2017, 02:58:39 AM
What to do with cash ? Try seperating for different purposes. Put some for investments like in bitcoin, the pump in price is definitely faster than in banks. I would rather keep it in my BTC wallet than putting it in bank. Try to put some in tradings or some for your luxury so that you can enjoy your earnings too.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
August 06, 2017, 01:12:13 AM
Hi guys, what do you guys normally do with the monies? keep it in exchange for future purchases or transfer it to your bank account.

And if the latter do you then put it in the fixed deposits for stable interest rates?

Actually here to do a particular work is a stupid thinking by anyone , so to do work with the money in multiple ways is a better option for the economical growth with better stability .
Here i myself made earnings about 0.1+ btc in one month and then  transferred 30% in my trading job again and 30% in my wallet for btc savings for long term and 30% in the cash bank deposit .
And rest of 10% investment in the enjoying life because there is nothing in life if we have no joy , so better to spend some money for enjoy and sometimes i made gambling with this small amount to remain free from mind stress .
So here i am thinking that doing every possible work that people can do use thier earnings Cool
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
August 06, 2017, 01:01:09 AM
I usually hold all my crypto in their respective wallet and not in any web wallet or exchange platform because I don't like to loss all my assets when someone will be arrested in another part of the world (referring to recent btc-e shutdown).  Grin

When I think price gonna have some correction, I try to sell those crypto at peak price and keep those fiat or USDT in the exchange platform for next few days to buy back cheap coins again ad quickly pull them out to my wallet (offline/SPV).
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
August 06, 2017, 12:55:43 AM
Hi guys, what do you guys normally do with the monies? keep it in exchange for future purchases or transfer it to your bank account.

And if the latter do you then put it in the fixed deposits for stable interest rates?

What money? you mean our coins? I store it in my bitcoin wallet, for now I am saving it into a exchanger because there are some times where I really need money and I just cash out some when I do. When I need money I do transfer them to my bank account.
Activity: 686
August 06, 2017, 12:49:56 AM

I sell only a small percentage of my bitcoins by transferring it to my localbitcoins wallet to meet my family expenses.I always plan to save the remaining bitcoins safely in my wallet for my future.Earlier i sold some bitcoins and invested in some altcoins for trading.But since now bitcoin price is increasing high,i feel comfortable in holding bitcoins itself.
Activity: 812
August 06, 2017, 12:48:45 AM

Some banks are already prone into frauds,  which is that saving in a bank these days is not a good idea. You dont have full control of your money, better to invest it or put in a wallet where you have the private keys.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 06, 2017, 12:22:12 AM
I will do trading than transfer it to bank account. I will earn some bitcoin using trading.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
August 05, 2017, 11:57:03 PM
Sales? As in selling? I'm not familiar with that scenario in the crypto currency world. People sell their crypto currency?!

I'm kidding, of course. But my question is if you don't have something specific you need to spend the proceeds on (like a debt) why are you selling your crypto currency? One of the fundamental characteristics of crypto currency is the finite money supply, which means that if demand is constant the crypto currency is worth more tomorrow than it is today. That reason alone should want you to keep yoru crypto currency on balance, in your wallet.

I'd recommend keeping as little of your wealth in fiat currency. Fiat currency is always worth less tomorrow than it is today.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
August 05, 2017, 11:36:13 PM
Are you talking about sales from selling crypto? I personally only sell what I have to, which is pretty much just loans. I put almost all of my other earnings in bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
August 05, 2017, 10:47:54 PM

Pages:
Jump to: