Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do with Dead Tokens? - page 4. (Read 1868 times)

Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
August 23, 2018, 05:46:23 AM
Quote from: flavio.rib
I have some dead tokens in my MEW wallet that I don't know what to do with them.

Oh you mean tokens that aren't in any exchanges or is an abandoned project right?  Nothing. You just store them and wait for a miracle.

It isn't impossible that someone could buy them, maybe in the hopes that it'll be listed even in dexs, that price could somehow surge. But i don't really think it's that popular so you have to lurk on different forums and i bet the buyer would demand a very cheap price.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
August 23, 2018, 05:11:23 AM
I have some dead tokens in my MEW wallet that I don't know what to do with them.
any ideia?

Let them be on your wallet or you can search them on COINLIB if they are listed on exchange or not as sometimes some tokens are not listed Coinmarketcap. This has happened with me the ENUMIVO token ( I was condering it as dead token) was in my wallet for 6 months one day accidentally i was checking my all dead token whether they are listed on exchange or not than I found ENUMIVO worth 175$  Grin Grin 
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 03:32:10 AM
I saw here a few threads where people offered to sell them such tokens. You can try your luck there.
If not, you should hope that in 50 years they will acquire a numismatic value Wink
Activity: 209
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 03:19:25 AM
Hi all,

any ideia?

Thank you all
Pages:
Jump to: