Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do with my bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 244 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 02:05:26 AM
I think the best strategy now is to hold. BTC is going to rise continuously and if you're not educated about trading you can easily and quite fast lose everything you've earned. You can check bitcoinwiki to study trading principles first
Activity: 24
January 19, 2018, 12:28:27 AM
Don't take anyone's advice about what will happen with the currency, do your homework, learn about Bitcoin and come to a conclusion. Personally I believe we are just starting, but that's my own opinion and you shouldn't consider that as investment advice as well. A few pointers for buying and holding
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
January 18, 2018, 11:02:44 PM
Everyone has their own expertise. Some are good at reading and doing research on projects probably for ICOs, some are good at day trading, some are good at  long term trades, etc. Research on all of them. Choose the one that best fits your current knowledge and what you prefer doing.
This really helps a lot! I have a last question though. Personally what do you prefer between trading and investing?

I personally do both. But the trading I do isn't like what people usually do(day trading). I personally only make trades like every week or so. I find day trading very tiring and my sleep has been affected negatively. Which one should you go with? Try out day trading in like maybe a day or two. If you found success with it and if you somewhat enjoy it, then probably go with it. Just make sure to not go all in with your trades. Only risk like probably less than 5% of your bank roll at every trade since you're just starting out.
Activity: 72
January 18, 2018, 10:49:46 PM
I think you should consider doing some research first before speding those BTC you have. I have non but ive read some. Reasearch then try to understand it. Try to see where you could do best on most of the options available. You dont wanna get blame buly yourself at the end of the day.
Activity: 42
January 18, 2018, 10:44:20 PM
I recommend you learn about trading and use Paxful.com
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 10:38:45 PM
You should invest it, whether on other altcoins for trading or a project you believe will move up very well. 300 is not an amount you should hold for profits
Activity: 23
January 18, 2018, 10:37:55 PM
Everyone has their own expertise. Some are good at reading and doing research on projects probably for ICOs, some are good at day trading, some are good at  long term trades, etc. Research on all of them. Choose the one that best fits your current knowledge and what you prefer doing.

I went to write a reply to this post, but mjglqw has summed it up perfectly.

Find what suits not only your skillset, but also your lifestyle. Do you have time to day trade? Do you want to find a project, invest, and sit on it for months/years?

Find your niche and stick to it.

Good luck out there!

-Knightly
Thank you so much.  Where can I read threads about ICO’s?
January 18, 2018, 10:33:10 PM
This really helps a lot! I have a last question though. Personally what do you prefer between trading and investing?
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
January 18, 2018, 10:27:48 PM

I went to write a reply to this post, but mjglqw has summed it up perfectly.

Find what suits not only your skillset, but also your lifestyle. Do you have time to day trade? Do you want to find a project, invest, and sit on it for months/years?

Find your niche and stick to it.

Good luck out there!

-Knightly
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
January 18, 2018, 10:25:55 PM
January 18, 2018, 10:23:43 PM
I don’t know if this is the correct discussion board to post this.

I already earned some bitcoin (around $300). Should I educate my self with trading and engage on it, should I try investing on projects? Or should I just hold it for now? I just need some tips from the experts. Thank you so much!
Pages:
Jump to: