Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do with scam ICO tokens? - page 2. (Read 193 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 03:35:31 PM
Scam project means they are not traded on exchange right? There is nothing one can do with them, there is no way they can be disposed. It just stays in your wallet and you just ignore.
Activity: 112
May 08, 2018, 03:24:21 PM
If possible, get rid of them immediately. You'll get at least some income. A lot of projects throw them, because their idea has nothing to do with cryptocurrency and they just collected money for some cafe or Slippers with heating.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 03:07:04 PM
You just need to ignore them in your wallet, because today it takes money to move them to another purse, so now I do not think that you need to do anything with them at all, maybe in the near future there will be an opportunity to recycle them.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 03:04:32 PM
I have several times to get frustrated in following the ico project that the end is a scam, it has been a few weeks I do when I open again already in the key then I visit the official website, I see already down, like florio and workpress ico. that's my experience.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
May 08, 2018, 03:01:30 PM
There are quite a few scam icos, i do have tokens of abandoned projects and other spam tokens in my mew and i have absolutely no clue what to do, how to delete or remove them from my wallet, i think they will keep sitting there and annoy me, helpless situation.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 02:57:35 PM
What are your thoughts on this? share your experience please
Thank you...

this is frustrated experience. I felt it once. I really did not know what to do due to no exchange to sell and the price was .... Angry.....
all I can do is that I let it drowned in my wallet till I forgot about. hope it shows up in my mind when it has price in markets.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
May 08, 2018, 02:54:05 PM
Thank you...

i dont really know what the point about this question.
if u ask what to do
of course ,
just leave it on the wallet
even bounty have a lot scam tokens.
most of them from airdrop.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 08, 2018, 02:41:17 PM
Thank you...

If they are not traded then you can't do anything, but burn them or leave them in your wallet. In all other cases just sell them ASAP, to save at lease some of your investments. Otherwise you risk to loose everything. And always check an ICO twice before investing.
Activity: 238
May 08, 2018, 02:32:47 PM
Thank you...
I can only say that there are several variations of how people behave with such cryptocurrencies.
1) Keep them just in the hope of excessive growth. But these people have almost all the tokens that exist on the market.
2) Sell directly despite the price.
3) Try to beat off the declared value, and at a payback, continue to trade.
Activity: 405
Merit: 101
May 08, 2018, 02:06:29 PM
Thank you...
Pages:
Jump to: