Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do with spam and scam tokens on my wallet? - page 6. (Read 673 times)

Activity: 862
Merit: 662
Just ignore them spam tokens or change of wallet.

Do not interact with these unwanted tokens in any way, such as trading, transferring, or approving transactions related to them. Interacting with these tokens may lead to further losses or complications.

If the unwanted tokens are causing significant issues and you are concerned about your wallet's security, you may want to consider creating a new wallet.

Search for a wallet software that allow you to hide those tokens
Activity: 504
Merit: 279
This is called address poisoning according to Faisal2202. It is method used by scammers to probably monitor the address and it is hard to stop this kind of attack because you can not stop people from sending you coins or tokens. If you are uncomfortable then a change of address is needed.

Here is also a thread by Pmalek you can read through get some measures on attacks like this
Activity: 518
Merit: 509
Anyone who have been in crypto for a year now will most likely have a share of those scam tokens. I think they have bots that monitor when wallets are dropped in forums,  airdrop website or giveaway threads. If this is not how they get the wallets, then I'm a kind of confused how they get the wallets that they send thousands of transactions at random.

The purpose of these phishing wallets is definitely to steal your funds. Some are even listed in PCS and when you try to sell it, they will gain access to your wallet or drain your BNB as gas fees after you authorise the transaction. 

As the blockchain technology is evolving,  scammers are also upgrading their skills because thieves hide under something genuine to unleash their wisckness. We just have to be careful!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi, please tell me, I have information that my wallet (BNB Smart Chain) has 9 tokens stored on it. Of them 2 tokens are normal: BNB and LUNA, the other tokens were sent to me by scammers. And now they are stored on my wallet. How can I get rid of them? How can I stop such "left" tokens from being sent to me? What do you do with such tokens? I tried to see these tokens through PancakeSwap and Trust Wallet, but they are not displayed there.

Screenshot
https://sun9-65.userapi.com/impg/9HTe7npUo065rQ2UdtFtpTQhoZGHDqULl1ME_w/liUIJII1HLI.jpg?size=1466x1014&quality=96&sign=b317a22c3cfb0c094d9ac6b2a3913202&type=album

Pages:
Jump to: