Pages:
Author

Topic: What to expect from crypto in 2019? - page 2. (Read 184 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 15
January 16, 2019, 07:07:44 AM
I expect flat or minimal dump, becouse there is no reason for markets grow.
It would be cool to make some government regulation in ICO sphere in 2019 year.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
January 16, 2019, 06:55:43 AM
Bitcoin has to rise a bit before we can expect something. Or, surprisingly, the Ethereum has a very fast appreciation against Bitcoin.

Ethereum fork delays, affect our expectation also... We delay our profit plan...
We will see the next date of hardfork after the next meeting of ethereum developers. it's much better rather than forced the blockchain to implement that EIP that contains vulnerability.
I guess you must understand about this thing. Just be patience.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
January 16, 2019, 06:18:30 AM
i wish in 2019 the price will rise again. i'm eagerly waiting for crypto to recover its price.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
January 16, 2019, 05:33:55 AM
Nobody knows, but all of them expect the best for crypto this year. Hope all the altcoin will rise again.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
January 16, 2019, 05:25:12 AM
Everyone has entitled to their own opinions and which we must respect though its a human nature to oppose in each whenever we felt like not contented or having different outlook about topics but the totality is no one knows what will happen tomorrow so predicting the future of crypto is for me a much stupid thing because we are only creating either negativity or positivity that mostly misleading cryptonians why not just help the community than making predictions,this is what those so called ‘experts’must do and not just publishing these words to create fud
Activity: 397
Merit: 1
January 16, 2019, 05:15:00 AM
I don't believe what Scott Galloway said, of course I believe in Jimmy Song's words that if crypto has a bright future, crypto has caught the world's attention and I'm sure crypto will improve in the future while crypto users are currently increasing.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
January 16, 2019, 05:03:57 AM
The market may remain bearish throughout 2019 and it may take another year or two before we see improvements in the price. But crypto adoption will continue to grow despite the market condition.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
January 16, 2019, 04:58:16 AM
Bitcoin has to rise a bit before we can expect something. Or, surprisingly, the Ethereum has a very fast appreciation against Bitcoin.

Ethereum fork delays, affect our expectation also... We delay our profit plan...
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 16, 2019, 04:56:05 AM
I am more agreed to Jimmy Song where the cryptocurrency is a peaceful revolution and will always be strong in everything, now it almost seems impossible to rise, but anything can happen with the presence of good players in crypto, except everyone wants to drop crypto and no longer believe in crypto.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 16, 2019, 04:14:00 AM
The answer is: “nobody knows for sure". Scott Galloway, a professor at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), believes crypto will have a worse year in 2019. Jim Breyer, a billionaire venture capitalist, said that the world’s best computer scientists are moving to the blockchain industry and it would be risky to challenge smart talent flocking to crypto. Pantera Capital’s CIO Joey Krug believes, while Bitcoin may become digital gold, it cannot succeed as money given its volatility. Moreover, a dynamic monetary policy doesn’t exist within bitcoin which severely affects its volatility. Bitcoin developer Jimmy Song says the original cryptocurrency can be a powerful tool to usher in a “peaceful revolution.” What can be said for sure is that crypto will remain one of the hottest topic for discussion and analyses from expert all over the world in 2019.

What is Your opinion?
Pages:
Jump to: