Pages:
Author

Topic: What to sell? - page 3. (Read 379 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 15, 2018, 08:37:50 AM
I think that you need to sell only when you need money. If you do not really need money, then I think it's worth leaving them in the crypto currency. Because the market is growing every day. So your capital becomes bigger.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
February 15, 2018, 08:35:13 AM
Instead of buying everything randomly you should take a few coins and research them thoroughly for a few days or even weeks.

Where does there value come from? How low and how high could it possibly be? At what times? What are the risks? What problems does it solve?

Ask as many questions as you can and use Google to research markets and industries.

Don't bother asking on this forum, people who know what to buy and sell generally won't tell you on here. And those that do tell you what to do know just as little as you do and just try to shill their bags or dump prices. If there's no extremely solid reasoning behind a post, ignore it.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 08:31:17 AM
Sure. The way I think is, probably ADA or NEO etc would do 100% in following months.
But I imagine, some coins that I hold, most likely never make 100%, not in few months but even during a year.
Especially I cannot see any value in SEQ, EBST and XRB. Bought them as a short term speculative positions but I missed the exit point big time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
February 15, 2018, 08:18:23 AM
I’m new to crypto world and have made a bunch of bad choices. Unfortunately, as of yet, I do not have the knowledge how to distinguish bad coins from good coins. But I’m willing to cut losses and use the current opportunity to buy something of value.

I’d appreciate if you could give me insight which ones of my holdings do have less value or potential. Which ones should I get rid of and which ones should I keep (they all bear huge losses now):
XRB, SEQ, EBST, THC, DOGE, SC, VTC, ZCL, XMR, XLM, LTC, EOS, NEBL, ETHOS, XEM
Tnx!

For the moment is a bad time to sell anything. The market is at it`s lowes from thi dip and now is finnaly getting up. You should wait for a month or two before starting to sell because you might regret otherwise.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 08:15:57 AM
I’m new to crypto world and have made a bunch of bad choices. Unfortunately, as of yet, I do not have the knowledge how to distinguish bad coins from good coins. But I’m willing to cut losses and use the current opportunity to buy something of value.

I’d appreciate if you could give me insight which ones of my holdings do have less value or potential. Which ones should I get rid of and which ones should I keep (they all bear huge losses now):
XRB, SEQ, EBST, THC, DOGE, SC, VTC, ZCL, XMR, XLM, LTC, EOS, NEBL, ETHOS, XEM
Tnx!
Pages:
Jump to: