Pages:
Author

Topic: what to trust now? - page 4. (Read 579 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 266
October 01, 2018, 04:10:55 PM
Of course, selling Ethereum to liquidate money will effect Ethereum price and there is no workaround to avoid this, the only thing that can minimize this is by having some kind of balance between the money going out (ICO end and start to sell tokens) and new money coming in (new ICO starts and fresh money coming in) in short words demand and offer but that will not achieve the ultimate balance since the process of liquidating Ethereum will always be much faster than the process of raising money for new ICO.

As to which source to trust for new ICO projects, I honestly only take information from a wide source of sites and validate the information I am interested in before act according to it. Never just trust a source of news especially when it comes to ICO, the payment reviews and advertising have a great effect on the credibility of most sites.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
October 01, 2018, 03:55:56 PM
Recently I heard about Bitmex, it is a research team and I got so intrested in what theey are writing. Especially one article caught my attention. It was about ICO projects. This research publishes a new report analysing the Ethereum holdings of the ICO projects. They establish that the ICOs have already sold almost as much American dollar worth of Ethereum as they initially raised. They sell ethereum on more than 5 billion dollars. What do you think about it? How is it going to affect ethereum in the present and in the future?
And, not exactly on our theme, but still. What sites do you usually read if you want to know news about cryptocurrencies and some researches. We all read a lot before choosing an ICO to invest, but what sources do you trust the most?
Pages:
Jump to: