Pages:
Author

Topic: What today you can buy for the crypto? - page 3. (Read 1015 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 11
♦♦♦♦♦
March 27, 2019, 11:54:40 AM
i tried to book hotel with bitcoin but ended with fail transaction
they said can't accept cryptocurrency at that times
good to know crypto being populer now
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
March 27, 2019, 11:10:49 AM
For me, bitcoin helps me a lot in my financial purpose. By bitcoin, i can able to exchange it to my fiat currency. I can use it for my payment method. I am able to recharge my mobile recharge with bitcoin. I can buy gift card by the help of bitcoin also.
Activity: 45
Merit: 8
March 27, 2019, 08:59:24 AM
It's not restricted where I live but it seems businesses are slow to adopt Bitcoin payments.

Crypto payments will explode once more governments start to allow for taxes in crypto etc. We havent's seen nothing yet. It'll be a happy new world of convenience to live in.
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
March 27, 2019, 08:26:57 AM
yes now indeed there are many parties or stores that accept payment through bitcoin, I am happy to see this news. because this means that bitcoin has begun to gain trust in the community. hopefully with so much acceptance through bitcoin, prices will slowly recover.
Activity: 994
Merit: 302
March 27, 2019, 07:57:28 AM
We don't have as much options in our country but it's just enough - paying bills, buying credits. Guess it really varies where you are and supported cryptos are in the country. It's not restricted where I live but it seems businesses are slow to adopt Bitcoin payments.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
March 27, 2019, 03:00:07 AM
You can buy Bitcoin at any time, but the Altcoin you choose is profitable for you. You can buy Bitcoin or Shitcoin, but what you are always waiting for is that its price will increase or not, that any trader cares.
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
March 27, 2019, 02:56:34 AM
There are so many things we can buy with cryptocurrencies, in my country payments via cryptocurrencies have supported a lot of platforms such as electricity payments and internet bills, as time has progressed, there are now many services that can be used with payments via cryptocurrencies.
It seems to me that this is not the end. Cryptocurrency will develop and grow in its capabilities. Because I am sure that I will find my application here.
in this modern age we can now buy goods with cryptocurrency through Bitcoin, Ethereum or other coins. maybe in the future paper money will be replaced by this digital currency. of course this is not the end, because this is a new era from the crypto world on our time.
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
March 27, 2019, 02:44:16 AM
There are so many things we can buy with cryptocurrencies, in my country payments via cryptocurrencies have supported a lot of platforms such as electricity payments and internet bills, as time has progressed, there are now many services that can be used with payments via cryptocurrencies.
It seems to me that this is not the end. Cryptocurrency will develop and grow in its capabilities. Because I am sure that I will find my application here.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
March 27, 2019, 01:56:23 AM
I am interested in trying to use bitcoin for a number of things everyday. I use crypto now for various things. I make crypto a medium for financial transactions, besides that I use bitcoin as an investment. there are many benefits that we can feel, speed, security and ease of use make bitcoin the most interesting thing that ever existed.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
March 27, 2019, 12:39:33 AM
Activity: 119
Merit: 6
Hello =)
March 26, 2019, 11:03:37 PM
You can buy air travel, luxury goods and even cryptocurrency retirement accounts.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
March 26, 2019, 10:57:04 PM
same as in some other countries. my country does not allow payments using cryptocurrency in the case purchasing digital or other products. it's just allows to be withdrawn into official currency. as cryptocurrency users, cryptocurrency use is very limited. if we want to use it, we have to convert it first then buy it.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
March 26, 2019, 02:25:31 PM
yes, for small things like clothes now I can buy with cryptos, such as buying clothes, watches, and shoes that are sold by online merchants via Facebook, Instagram, and Bitcointalk. I've bought clothes on Facebook several times for payment via cryptocurrency.. and I feel easier, faster and simpler than paying via Paypal.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
March 26, 2019, 02:04:36 PM
These are proof that we continue from good way. We are advancing rapidly in adoption, and this will increase as time goes by and then a new era will begin which crypto will handy.
Era is here for crypto currency as we can see all over the world crypto currency is being use to buy goods online, at the same time people are opening store for online payments of crypto to get daily needs, rapid and massive adoption is making crypto spread all over the world as currency faster than any other investment.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
March 26, 2019, 12:15:40 PM
Very interesting question.
I just learned recently that I can buy bread in the bakery shop near my home with bitcoin.
Also, that I can pay for haircut in the local barbershop.
Bitcoin is more and more accepted by local merchants every day and it's great to see it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158
April 14, 2019, 01:45:36 PM
How does this work for some place where the bitcoin regulations aren't yet defined? My country doesn't have such retailers so the only option is to buy using bitcoin from an overseas business. This leads to custom issues as it is seen as an import.
Another headache is the duty that has to be paid. If the item cost is limited to a certain amount and is marked as a gift, then it is allowed without duty. I am currently trying to put this into practice for my first bitcoin purchase.

It'd be really good if OP can include links to the businesses/ websites mentioned in your list.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
April 14, 2019, 09:14:07 AM
Since my native country not yet accept bitcoin so I can't use it offline source in my country. But yes, I can spend it online throw internet like OP described. I believe bitcoin will be accepted everywhere in near future. Because, bitcoin isn't just only a coin name, it's a community and revulsion. However at least we are able to spend it offline either online. Slowly worlds are encouraging to accept bitcoin and we will see another revolution in future. Let's help the spread word about bitcoin and increase awareness.
But I think it will be hard for merchants to accept Bitcoin as a means of payment for either their products or services without any kind of a third party that converts Bitcoin to fiat. Its been a decade since Bitcoin was created by Satoshi Nakamoto and until today only a few percentages of people in this world know about it but I guess in the future it will be widespread and mass adoption will occur. Cheesy
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
April 14, 2019, 08:33:52 AM
The list will increase in numbers as the adoption continues.
It's only a small list but with partnerships from our local exchanges, we can use our bitcoin for the products and services.
In general we cannot expect that big businesses will just easily accept bitcoin as there is a risk issue, the price is volatile and they might not be able to control the risk which would result to loss in business operation.

Not now i guess but big online stores like amazon would likely pick up crypto and allow usage of it in purchases. Today i'm limited to pirchasing phone credits and a few online purchases but the wallet i'm using converts the btc to fiat so i can say there aren't much yet thst accepting straight bitcoins or crypto.
Its a start for crypto adoption and it mostly be adoptable in small business institutions in the future. May the risk at this we're so high but it will be lessen when there is a support from the government especially for legalization approval. By this thing, merchants and company owners will give trust crypto and do accept it as a mode of payment.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 14, 2019, 08:17:01 AM
It's only a small list but with partnerships from our local exchanges, we can use our bitcoin for the products and services.
In general we cannot expect that big businesses will just easily accept bitcoin as there is a risk issue, the price is volatile and they might not be able to control the risk which would result to loss in business operation.

Not now i guess but big online stores like amazon would likely pick up crypto and allow usage of it in purchases. Today i'm limited to pirchasing phone credits and a few online purchases but the wallet i'm using converts the btc to fiat so i can say there aren't much yet thst accepting straight bitcoins or crypto.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
April 14, 2019, 12:34:32 AM
Pages:
Jump to: