Pages:
Author

Topic: What took you by suprise, in terms of crypto, this year? - page 3. (Read 405 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
The crash that happened a week ago took me by surprise for sure...
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
Year still didn't ended, maybe it's a bit too early to summarize things?
Many amazing things happened this and I can't choose which one was most surprising, so I will mention 3 things:
First - incredible price increase of all coins. Ten, hundred times bigger than it was in start of 2017 - it's something mind blowing and I think even biggest optimists hardly expected it.
Bitcoin forks - after successful release of BCH, so many new forks was made. Let's attract attention by using Bitcoin name to call a shitcoin.
ICO's crazy increase number of ICO's, compared with 2016. New trend to attract crazy amounts of money. Even scam projects without real products and usage attracting millions of dollars. It's interesting how everything will continue to develop in 2018.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510

For me, the price rise on sooooo many alt coins!!!!!!! Cool Shocked Grin

The popularity of bitcoin took me by surprise, and the price too of course. It surpassed so many price margins even though I expected a peak point at around 5k $. Alts too got it's break, what's most important is bitcoin creating a breakthrough towards online trading.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
The BTC price at the end of the year is an absolute record and on August 16, the BTC dropped to the price of 1,600 $ / 1pcs. I regret that I did not buy. I was hoping it would go down ...
Almost all alt coins went up! I believe they're gonna keep climbing!

EDIT: Literally saw BCH's price after tying this... $4k
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Yes this year a lot of the altcoins rised up very high. Like Litecoin went from $100 to $300 and it keeps on increasing. That was one of the coin that has surprised me, because it went up quickly.

Ethereum is this year also very good. This means that we need to hold up coins instead selling them too quickly for a low price.

For me, the price rise on sooooo many alt coins!!!!!!! Cool Shocked Grin
Pages:
Jump to: