Pages:
Author

Topic: What tools are not enough for you to interact with cryptocurrency? - page 3. (Read 497 times)

legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1152
I always had an idea of where people could go for a passive income, the reality is that passive income is not that common and half of the things that are passive income are in reality a ponzi scheme or a scam in general and the other ones are not making you a lot of profit. Just to give an example go out and find the staking coins, all of them are either horrible bad coins or the good ones do not make you profit enough to make you rich.

I personally like waves for example but that is not going to make me rich and while it could profit me with staking, it could also cause me to lose if the price goes down, it could potentially go up as well of course but we never know that. So, a website that shows ALL passive income possibilities in crypto world would be amazing, not just staking, not just masternode, but ALL possibilities.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
If you want to create a business that provide useful tools for portofolio management, or whatever my suggestion is only to do a market survey. Keep in mind that customer is everything so that what you call useful could be useless for others.

I have ever seen a website that have price comparison between exchange but I can't remember the name. Personally, I don't need it cause I can use manual check and sometimes I can't really believe in a platform (system errors do happen). However it could be useful if the performance is optimal.
Activity: 10
Merit: 1
I am creating my crypto project from scratch.
My friend and I are crypto enthusiasts. And we want to do our bit to the community. So far, it was in our power to make only a news aggregator, but we are actively working to expand its functionality.
We want to make some useful tools. For example, I personally did not find a convenient portfolio for myself, so we plan to add these things to the site.
Also, we have the idea of a tool for comparing currencies on exchanges. We want to make a convenient place where all the tools you need are collected in one place. And in the end, we plan to make a convenient and practical toolbox out of just a news aggregator.

What tools do you use to interact with cryptocurrency? What functions do you need? What do you advise us to strive for?
Pages:
Jump to: